Premium & VIP[+]
- Premium: %100 cosmetic token increase
- VIP: %200 cosmetic token increase
- VIP+: %300 cosmetic token increase
- Adventurer: No Changes
- ► Precision Mode (Removed)
- ► Cleave Mode (New): Similar to the old precision mode. Breaks all ores near the player.
- ► Light Sphere: (Removed)
- ► Phantom Torch (New): Similar to the old light sphere, the phantom torch is placed floating at the players location providing light for 30 seconds.
- Soldier: No Changes
- ► Goldsacks (Changed): Goldsacks will no longer drop from mobs for Spelunkers. Instead they will sometimes drop an emerald.
- ► Spell: Mining Minion (New): Conjures a floating pickaxe that will mine ores for you.
- ► Spell: Fly (New): Allows the magician to fly slowly for 30 seconds. Effect is lost on disconnect.
- Ender Magi;
- ► Foci (Removed): Ender Magi no longer use foci
- ► Water Damage (Removed): Ender Magi no longer take damage from water blocks/rain.
- Magi Archer:(Removed)
- ► Bards can play various songs to provide buffs for themselves and nearby players. They can also damage and calm mobs with their songs.
- Slimefun (Removed): Waiting for Slimefun 4
- Exotic Garden[Fruits & Vegetables] (Removed): Too much overhead and were generally useless
- Protocol Support[1.5.2 - 1.7.10 Support](Removed): Too many features on the server require 1.7.10+
- DynMap (Pending): This plugin may not return
- World-Epic: Enhanced noise generated world
- World-Ancient: Complex generated world with structures
Mechanics & Other
- Player names are now colored depending on their server rank.
- Class names on the tab list have been changed to icons to reduce clutter.
- Traders have been excluded because the new currency system works well with villagers.
- Crafted shears have been adjusted to compensate for the no-decay leaf blocks in the worlds.
- Players can obtain cosmetic tokens for participating on the server (digging/hunting/crafting) which can be used to buy cosmetic unlocks, equipment, and other uncraftable items.
- The cost of epic and legendary items has been significantly increased.
- Players can now gain EXP and standard mob drops off mobs spawned by mob-spawners. They cannot obtain special items from said mobs though.