Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Premium Competition Results

13 posts in this topic

Remember This?

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!

Its me again! I know, your probably sick of me already but I thought that you may be interested in this post.

We are holding a competition to help promote the premium subscription system on the 2G1M network.

How do I Enter?

All members who purchase 3 or More Months at once between now and January 15th, 2012, will automatically be entered into the competition. In addition you will get the normal premium benefits, such as saved Inventory and MD on the server, a special group on the Public Teamspeak and access to exclusive content including the upcoming skits and shorts that the staff have been working on.

What can we Win?

There is 1 Steam code for Batman:Arkham City up for grabs. You MUST have steam for this competition. Its Free!

Batman-Arkham_City_Batman-Harley-600x337.jpg

Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City – five times larger than the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum – and the new maximum security “home” for all of Gotham City’s thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new, all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.

Good Luck to everyone who takes part, and thank you for your ongoing support!

Well today we have selected the lucky winner at random. We spun the wheel 3 times to properly mix the names into the system and I had a moderator and a Premium (Both legitimate Participants in the competition itself) watching as I did.

And the lucky winner is...

DreamSundae

As per the competition she wins a copy of Batman Arkham City via Steam Download. Stay tuned as we will hold more incentive competitions!

( LiveStream Recording of Selection )

The funny thing is that she probably can't even run it on her craptop.

1 person likes this