Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Premium Competition - Jan-Feb

14 posts in this topic

Hey again everyone,

Until the 10th of February, 2012, We will be holding another competition for those who purchase premium.

Who is eligible?

Any user who purchases premium (Excluding the Week Trial) will be entered into the competition. This includes upgrades to current premium subscriptions as well as anyone who purchased lifetime within the last 3 months.

What Can I Win?

We have decided for you to pick your prize! You may select any game off of steam up to $50.00 Value!.

It may only be 1 game (not multiple cheaper ones) or a steam pack of some sort that is configured by steam.

T&C:

- You may not go over the $50 mark, not even by $0.01.

- You must send your request as a reply to the PM that is sent as the winner, within 4 Days of the competition ending (So perhaps think about what you want today!)

- You must supply your steam account or an email that I can send the code to directly

Second Place will win the ability to reward a friend with a month of premium.

Watch this space for more information. We reserve the right to update or change information as we see fit.

Notice: Please note that we require a minimum number of entrants before we can draw the winner. The minimum number will not be disclosed, however we will decide either to delay the competition until we get enough, or simply 'jackpot' it to the next competition if we dont get enough entrants.

Competition Period Extended

Competition Closed

Winner: Mark88880

Notice: Please note that we require a minimum number of entrants before we can draw the winner. The minimum number will not be disclosed, however we will decide either to delay the competition until we get enough, or simply 'jackpot' it to the next competition if we dont get enough entrants.

So would the people who entered the first competition still be entered into the second one if you decided to jackpot it?

Is there a minimum amount of premium we need to get? Like last time we had to buy at least three months.

Is there a minimum amount of premium we need to get? Like last time we had to buy at least three months.

Yes, the monthly subscription is the lowest accepted. Upgrades are accepted. Renewal is not. (This comp is to promote more premiums)

So would the people who entered the first competition still be entered into the second one if you decided to jackpot it?

Yes, without question

I think I'll just take my batman and leave.

So in the words of Paterson BATMAN AWAAAAAAY

So there's no risk in buying premium now for the competition, right?

1 person likes this

What Can I Win?

We have decided for you to pick your prize! You may select any game off of steam up to $50.00 Value!.

It may only be 1 game (not multiple cheaper ones) or a steam pack of some sort that is configured by steam.

This means you can get items like the Orange Box. You just can't get multiple games (if their not in a steam pack of some sort).