Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpitefulBatman

Welcome

13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I would like you to join me in welcoming LDShadowLady to our website as an affiliate/partner.

Her videos are awesome and you should check them out as soon as you get some free time!

This section of the website is all hers, so if you have a question or artwork or anything else you want to leave her a message for, then start a topic here and let her know. Please remember to make her welcome as she is one of the Abyssal Staff now.

something just happend to the theme and it in someway look awesome ? :D haha

Welcome, miss ShadowLady! It's great having you here and I'm looking forward to checking out your vids! :D

1 person likes this

I hope you enjoy your time here! I know I'm excited that you're around. :D

It's absolutely Adoraaaaablllllllllleeeeeeeee.

oo the theme is so cuuute ^-^ love it :3

Thank you, I wanted to make you feel at home ^_^ although right after I put it up your youtube page got a nice upgrade on its theme lol!