Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
KPssenkrad

I need your help

14 posts in this topic

So i've been trying to figure out why my comp isn't working properly, it seems I have caught a virus that stops me from starting programs, if any of you have any advice before I wipe this poor sob and restart everything, I would be unspeakably grateful.

This error Occurs whenever I (well try to) start a program:

C:\Users\KP\AppData\local\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win32.exe

The endpoint mapper database entry could not be created

I'm going to give you guys a day to reply, so if any of you know how to fix it (please no guessing, I'm already frustrated as is and do not want to fly into a fit of rage because of it) please comment and help me in these troubling times.

Thank you,

KP

Does it prevent you from using antivirus and other programs like that? Or is it just programs like teamspeak?

I'll try it as soon as I get on, and I've read that it is king, I'm just not a techie so I was lost

(null)

well i got it tried to install it and!

ShellExcecute failed; code 1899

the endpoint mapper database entry could not be created

well f**k

So here is the deal-e-o:

I wiped my computer and tried to re-install Windows 7...long story short, I brought it in and I'll be back up and running in around two-three weeks because my harddrive is toast