Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
FollatonWood

Reasons to love Ank ;)

21 posts in this topic

So, this is a topic to talk about all the reasons Ank is great! Feel free to post your reasons or any other random things you want to post! 

Heres my number one...

1. She builds bomb storage rooms for you :lol: 

20uwg28.jpg

1 person likes this

Just wanted to post a screenie on here of all the names Ank has called me ;D xD :wub:

2016-02-01_18.20.33.png

2 people like this

ANK is da best for an infinite amount of reasons,

1. she is nice to everyone

2. she cares

3. she can fly.....

4. she is a great person, and helps A LOT

5. she accepts gifts you want to give her4

6. she can build

There are many more reasons why ank is the best, I just listed a few.

2 people like this

LOL you guys are such dorks. I love you all :lol: 

That storage area turned out much better than I thought it would, and the lighting doesn't look too terrible either. ^_^

And I absolutely love PotatoToes

2 people like this

xD Don't we all?! And I love the storage you did in Folla's house :o

2 people like this

Another reason to love Ank: Her and her daughter like to plant Kyes!

2016-01-20_21.06.48.png

2 people like this

Not yet created Tarquin. I'm sure it would have a lot more responses lol #BlameAnk

1 person likes this

Ank is amazing :3 She is always there to help! :P She is always on Teamspeak if you need any help. She always makes you smile :D :3 Thank you for making my  LDShadowLady experience so much better :3 You are very funny on teamspeak ^_^ You have been helping me from like 2014 or something when I first joined on the old, old server. I will always be loyal to the server :P Thanks Ank :D

5 people like this

Aw thanks Ukarya! Glad you enjoy playing on the server, you've been around for a very long time ^_^ You should come on teamspeak more often! We always have a great time! 

Ank sends you random emails... this one is from a few years ago... :P

IMG_7544.jpeg

Mother Ank is the best and is able to deal with most people on the server like me X3 She's helpful and knows when others need to stop. She also lets me call her "Mother Ank" X3 <3

I'm so late... My specialty! X3 Weeee!

2e4f9515abdcb45028153a6b8aed66c3.jpg

1 person likes this

On 2/3/2016 at 10:20 PM, ohpuddle said:

D: WHERE ARE MY EMAILS ???

;-; 

I WASN'T SURE IF YOU WANTED ME TO STALK YOU OR NOT. I only got Kye's and Emma's emails from stalking them. They didn't give it to me lol 

And thank you Furry, you are so sweet. You can call me Mother Ank anytime you want. I do have to put up with a lot of people though. Most importantly that @SoccerRoks30 girl. Gosh she could be such trouble sometimes. Stay away from that troublemaker and you'll be fine. 

1 person likes this

She is fun to mess with ONCE. WARNING ONLY 1 TIME it is simple she will find you and kill you after that. That is a reason to love Ank she will murder someone to protect the server and people on the server

2016-01-15_20.44.12.png

On 2/3/2016 at 6:19 PM, Ankcta said:

Aw thanks Ukarya! Glad you enjoy playing on the server, you've been around for a very long time ^_^ You should come on teamspeak more often! We always have a great time! 

There is there Team Speak for the LDShadowLady server what is it I have to go on right now