Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
MrCollins79

GRIEFING

6 posts in this topic

~SpitefulBatgirl and `Drifter were griefing and harassing and ALLOWING the harassment and griefing of my daughters area in the server known as LDShadowlady's server. 

My name is MrCollins79. I have to relay my displeasure and my malice towards those moderators who choose to engage in the harassment and engagement of griefing of my daughters account ldshadowcadet202 on 12/26/2016. Your moderators are not doing their job, unless this is common practice for you to allow on a server that clearly loves the same youtube star known as LDShadowlady. I find this disturbing and upsetting. While this may seem insignificant to others, she was in distress on this issue and I do understand that 'This is just a game' BUT isn't that was moderators are for, NOT to grief and not to allow griefing and the like? 

Yeah I am THAT dad. So what? I know it is a game. So what? I have also reported their handles to MOJANG and the developers that I am friends with. I am hoping to cost those moderators listed above $26.99 for a new account. Nothing would give me more pleasure in seeing that happen. 

I am also aware that we are not premium or paid members. If that is what I need to do, I will gladly pay the fee to become this and for my daughter to play on this server but if this is how you treat a potential CUSTOMER of your product, with SHIT moderators, then I will have no choice but to take my money, lots of it I might add, elsewhere. 

I am only replying here to set the record straight, in future if you have a complaint or want to report something/someone, please make a report at www.abgn.net/report. 

Let me just first say, that Drifter and I were in no way "griefing" or "harassing" anyone.

What is upsetting to me is you claiming to be a father protecting your children from harassment, but you come on the server and instantly start swearing and using inappropriate sexual language ( in front of your daughter I might add) and threatening to ban everyone because of your "friendship" with developers not to mention asking people for their IP addresses and treating fellow players like crap. What you don't know is that Drifter and I were on site at your "daughters area" handling the situation before you took it upon yourself to start bullying 8 year olds. You didn't come online and ask mods to handle the situation, the first thing you said when you joined was " OK EVERYONE THAT DOESNT BELONG IN THIS AREA LEAVE NOW OR I WILL CONTACT MOJANG AND HAVE YOUR ACCOUNTS BANNED!!!"

Does that seem like a sane, mature approach to dealing with children? 

[12:49:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: hey batgirl you are a spiteful ****ing ***** of a ****

Even after the whole situation died down, you came BACK on the server, and demanded the owners PERSONAL information so that you can attempt to "buy" the rights and ownership of the server. When told the server was not for sale, you refused to listen and then used inappropriate and sexual language because you weren't getting your way. 

[13:06:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: The email of the owner is confidential.

[13:06:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: you are moderators your duty as a mod is to give that information

[13:06:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: No actually it's not.

[13:06:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~DrifterL: No not really

[13:06:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: not quite. what is the handle of the owner

[13:06:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: Its personal information

[13:06:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: As a father, you should know not to give out personal information online

[13:06:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: an owner can have a contact for the admin of this server so you can conduct business

[13:07:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: You don't have business

[13:07:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: You have a complaint.

13:07:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: nah I want to find out how much they want to BUY this server

[13:07:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: It's not for sale.

[13:07:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: i want to buy all rights and ownership

[13:07:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: Not for sale.

[13:07:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: everything is a price and thats not your decision if you are not the owner

[13:08:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: My boyfriend is the owner, and I'm telling you, it's not for sale.

[13:08:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: pass along this message to your owner/admin i want to contact him/her about buying the rights to this server

[13:08:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: Not gonna happen.

[13:08:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: Keep it up and you'll just end up banned

[13:08:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Member? MrCollins79: i doubt that. i doubt hed be able to muster the courage to give u the pipe for 5 minutes without vomiting.

[13:09:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: That is highly inappropriate

[13:09:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ?Moderator? ~SpitefulBatgirl: As you know, we have CHILDREN on this server

Now I have screenshots, and the chat log of everything that went on. ABGN allows you the chance to report any of our staff, as long as you have PROOF that they did something wrong. If you have screenshots of a staff member griefing, or harassing you, feel free to submit a report at www.abgn.net/report. 

Just as a final point, all ranks, Members, Premiums, VIPs, VIP+, they all get treated the same. Even if you were a premium or even a VIP member, your attitude and language would have still been unacceptable and the result would have been the same. You are more than welcome to purchase any of our ranks if you choose to, www.abgn.net/premium. Or don't. But buying premium or VIP doesn't come with a "get out of jail free" card. You are still expected to treat our members with respect and to follow our rules. If you have an issue with a griefer or someone harassing you, then you take it to a moderator, do not take it into your own hands and start threatening the other young members on the server. 

I have no further business with you. The things listed above are a emotional response to this happening to my daughter. I was also griefed by the moderators.

I also do not play games with people as far as the real emotional distress that she endured during this griefing session that was done to her. Why werent the moderators more helpful and attentive during this period? There were multiple people calling her names and not leaving her space when asked nicely to do so, numerous times. This is the heart of the matter. I have a good mind to ACTUALLY sue the owners of the server and request damages from the judge pertaining to this. My friends at Mojang are well aware and will be making inquiries after the 1st of January, 2017.  

As of right now, I am making a formal request for the name, address, email address, telephone numbers of the owners of FRAGNET.NET and the owners of this forum/website/server so we can settle this matter out of court. Since there are multiple folks monitoring this forum, I am giving you henceforth 30 days, technically until January 31st, 2017 to respond. 

This is not some kind of veiled threat on your person or blackmail of some sort. I am simply asking for some kind of contact so we can get an understanding and conduct some business.