Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xFluents

Miss you guys.

3 posts in this topic

Hello to whoever reads this! It's been a while, hasn't it?

The forums feel.. A little dusty. No one's on Teamspeak anymore, no one goes on the server. I miss it. I miss the community, I miss the people. I miss the friendly staff that helped each and all of the players. I miss the friends that I met on here years ago and are probably doing something better with their lives. I miss the fun conversations we shared in chat and Teamspeak and the memories we made while doing so. I miss the apocalypses we had at the end of every map and the fun moments we had at random times, such as Puddle's birthday or building the staff statues. I miss the custom maps and plugins and how awesome it would be every time Tarquin joined and the towns that I belonged to once and the builds that I helped with. 

There are so many things that I can say that I miss about this server.

And I know that for most former players, the thought of this server won't even cross their mind ever again, and they won't come back and look at what is left of the forums and the server.

And for those that do, hi! If you remember me, that's awesome! If not, it's fine. 

I first joined this server about 4 or 5 years ago, when I was just 9 or 10. I played for years, and took a few breaks in between. I believe I started on here in the fourth grade. I'm in ninth grade now, just starting high school. I haven't played on the server for about a year, and I'm sad to see what it has become. It's nothing bad, of course. It's just... Empty now.

As I played on the server, I met a ton of friends, especially the staff who I looked up to very much. For years, I wanted to become one of them. A moderator, specifically, but I was not old enough. Now it seems as though I will never get the chance.

Looking back, Minecraft was one of my favourite things in the entire world. The internet friends I met on LDS made Minecraft even more fun than it already was.

And for that, I want to thank everyone that I met and made my Minecraft experience for the last four or so years the best ever, if you do read this.

Miss you all.