Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Creeperking247

Y? I LOVE THIS SERVER!

16 posts in this topic

Last night I (CreeperKing247) was playing on the server and was waiting for the refresh to happen b/c it was late. I went to bed.

I wake up today and it says "The ban hammer has spoken"

What have I done?

All I was doing was mining cobblestone at my generator until the restart happened.

I have never been jailed b4 so i am not griefer.

I never talk in the chat b/c it is to confusing for me lol.

Thank you for spending your time explaining this situation.

I have not done anything to anybody...i have been griefed (See GackelGaxter1's post about tomgamee) but i am not a griefer!

I love LD Shadow Lady and her server :D

- CreeperKing247

NOOOOOOO!

CREEPER!!!!!

ur da best man!

Hope ur unbaned :D

good luck :)

I was online and heard reasoning, because you have been caught griefing 3 times. I will let a moderator be more in depth with an explanation and post the screenshots.

From who?

What are the player names?\

if it is wdnspoon he told me to collect his wheat and i had to go offline so i could not give it back...

if it was tomgamee he is lying! He griefed ME!

Hey Paderson he was caught griefing my house what i forgot to explain was i was on Skype with CreeperKing247. I told him to go into my house and check on something for me and he did he smashed one of my windows with my permission but tomgamee smashed the other without my permission if anyone should be banned it should be tomgamee feel free to send me a message on skype

You do realize that only mitigates one screenshot right? There's still 2 other instances that have nothing to do with aulii. So, I have a feeling that nothing will be changed. You were still caught twice.

At this time we will not overturn this decision. You are welcome to play on our main server and follow the rules there if you wish to show us that you have learned your lesson.

Nah. The only reason i play on this server is b/c me brother and his friends do! but not i can't play with my brother and my friends :'(

I hope you use this as a learning experience then, and do not cause trouble on servers in the future. Enjoy your stay on the forums and have a pleasant day :)

1 person likes this

While you may have kept your ban on Creeperking (and I don't know the guy, but he seems okay) that doesn't mean that tomgamee wasn't also griefing. A simple google on "tomgamee" (keep the quotes) will show you that he does little else with his time aside from griefing.

Here he is in a screenshot clearly looking down right at my feet, lighting me on fire with flint + steel. He was camping under OoDRLoO's house (which he griefed when Canada was briefly misconfigured allowing outsiders to destroy). You'll see he was /tpa spamming me before in spite of me telling him not to and denying him.

post-1416-0-31071700-1337276842_thumb.pn

This is not the correct topic to post a report on a player, in the future please file a report in the appropriate section. The issue in this topic is about someone appealing a ban. Thank you.

We have a topic for that started already, but reading this I noticed that Creeperking's defense was that tomgamee was actually griefing him. The fact that tomgamee definitely is griefing your server a lot goes a long way to supporting Creeperking's story.

Like I said, I don't really know him, but if he's saying tomgamee was griefing him (not the other way around) I believe him based purely on what I know about tomgamee.

As previously stated this is not the topic for reporting a user. An additional note should be taken that pointing out another griefer does by excuse one for griefing. It is not a defense. The decision is final and will not be overturned. Please remember to report users on the appropriate section. Thank you.