Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
GackelGaxter1

Screen Recording

11 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is the write spot to do this but i just want to ask...

What screen recording software do ppl use? Like i am using a windows 7 64 bit comp and i NEED a screen recorder!

i want to download for free so if u can put a link up as well! It will be used for Minecraft as well as other games :D

Thx!

GackelGaxter1

u r in ontario! where???

and links for download?

omg! i live there too!

what age (mind if i ask)

o lol sorry...i wanted like a free one...looks like i am using my quick time player on my mac -.-

I thought you were using a windows system? If its a Mac, ScreenFlow is a good one, but it costs a pretty penny.

i have both!

i just like my desktop better then my macbook lol

Well if you ever use the Mac or recording, ScreenFlow is a great program easy to use, clear and easy to edit and adjust. It's just pricey. About 100 dollars. Compared to its screen recorders for the Mac it pretty much blows them out of the water. I had to try a few different ones before settling with ScreenFlow for the Mac.

lmfao thx! but quick time is all i need atm..