Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpitefulBatman

Weekly Livestreams

8 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Starting this week, Lizzie has officially annouced that she intends to livestream on YouNow weekly on Mondays, 9PM GMT.

if you want to tune in, you can support her by watching here;

http://www.younow.co...shadowlady.Domo

And using the "Facebook login" button on the top right of the page. Dont forget to Tune in each week!

Can you only access it if you have Facebook, or will the link just work at that time?

I think you can watch it without signing in, since the signing in is just for the chat on the side.

I am also video taping! Every time I am on the server I am Recordinf for my youtube chanel!

it is new so...yeah!

My channel name is BlackRainbowVideos

I dont have THAT many videos and i need to edit the fuirst video lol

I am at school now so I will provide a link later (stupid school blocked youtube!)

Thanks! GackelGaxter1

I'm on & It should have started a half-hour ago. What did I do wrong? :'(

I created a facebook for it & I hate facebook so very, very much. Will it be on next Friday?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• LDShadowLady Server Donations
      By Moonwolf2
      I noticed the LDShadowLady server has been going downhill lately and I really want to bring it back to life but I need your help. Every little thing you can do can make a HUGE difference. I have been playing on the server for 4+ years and it would break my heart to see it get shut down. I remember when it used to be packed with players and everyone was making towns and little shops.
      If you can please donate to the server or spread word!
    • Server Reset - Early 2014
      By SpitefulBatman
      Please check the full topic for most up to date revision of this Information!!!
      http://www.ldshadowlady.com/news

So lately there has been a lot of discussion about the reset both amongst staff and members of the server. I am glad people could discuss it and really come up with their own opinions and ideas as to the future of the server. We truely hope to one-up ourselves from last time and deliver a fun experience to new and old members regardless of whether you are for or against the server. Converting means winning!

As usual, this topic will be used for votes, you will be able to voice a final opinion as long as the following guidelines are all met;This topic is NOT a flame war, posting anything rude or fighting over opinions is strictly forbidden. Doing so will result in a temp ban (not on record) from the server during the restart (if it happens) or on the current server for 1 week. This means you would miss out on all the new stuff. Server Features Rundown: New Spawn - We have heard the requests for a new style of spawn and we have decided to move to a new underground spawn. Spawn protection will be quite large to allow for expansion. Portals - We will attempt to pre-render a larger region and have portals / other methods to travel quickly around to look for somewhere new to build. Custom Biomes - Once again we will have custom biomes, including the new nether we introduced recently. Towny - Towny will return once more and taxes will be further enhanced and worked on Starting Area - As per the old map, the starting 'quiz' with will make a comeback. It will be used to introduce players to the world and rules. While in this area you will not see general chat nor be able to talk. Completion will not be optional. PvP Arenas - We will strive to have PvP arenas setup for launch. Monuments (May be renamed) - Hidden builds of awesome that can be explored and may contain treasure. Keep checking them as they may have new chests randomly throughout time. Enemy Forces - In addition to monuments, we are also hoping to setup small hostile towns and camps around as something for people to come across. These will have tougher than usual mobs that may guard something special but will usually require multiple players to take on. Respawn timers would vary. Activities - Other than PvP Arenas we want to get some other events going on. This will include Mazes and races like on previous maps. We understand that we didn't finalize these events on this map and will strive to have them ready for release rather than later. Themed Cities - The portals/teleport points will lead to themed cities in different areas of the world, acting as your local safe hub with stores. Stores/Shops - All cities will carry the basic stores (Cobble, dirt, etc) and each may have a specialty. Note that some monuments and other hidden towns will carry special vendors for rarer items. Some vendors may compete by paying more than others based on the city wealth (ie a town vs a city). We have yet to decide what plugin we will use to proceed, if you have suggestions, please feel free to let us know! Hidden/Secret Shop - As usual, there will be hidden/secret shops. These shops will usually sell rare items and buy items at great prices. These shops are monitored and the more people who find them, the more expensive the sold items are and the less they buy rare items for. Some may also only be visible or open during certain times. New Rank: VIP+ - This has been suggested a few times and I think its time to seriously consider it. The problem with this rank is the lack of incentives. VIP's already donate so much that if we added new 'paid' benefits, we expect them to get it. It would be unfair otherwise. VIP+ would be for those looking to support us a bit more, you would garner an altered title on the server(s) and this feature is ONLY available as an upgrade from an existing VIP Account. Current estimated cost is $170.00 and will not give you anything but an additional title in-game. This will be a repeatable purchase. Each purchase will also include a TeamSpeak channel. If you have any suggestions for something that would be fair to award to this class of members, let us know below!
      I must reiterate that this feature will add absolutely NO EXTRA BENEFITS. Rare Loot - Ever Played Diablo? If you have you know how the randomly generated loot works. Different stats and names along with rarities. With a current potential of 28billion unique items, these will drop off of specific mobs. You WILL have to search for mobs that drop these items, normal mobs will not have a chance at dropping these items. Blazing Mobs - A new type of mob that is randomly spawned amongst normal ones that is significantly harder to beat. Can be identified by the fire surrounding them. Mercenaries - Ever wanted a bodyguard to help during PvP or hunting at night? Now you can! Major cities will have mercs for hire. First come first serve, until they die, they are unique! - Keep in mind these guys dont come cheap! (Subject to change based on testing results) Hidden Treasure Chests will be spawned at random with some of the more basic loots. In what manner they spawn is yet to be finalized (tbf) Automated Muting will be enforced. If you swear, the server will warn you several times before kicking you. If you continue to break the rule, the server will mute you and advise a moderator who will then submit that information as a report on your account file. (Thanks to Mickket for this custom script!) Report-a-Mod - If you legitimately believe a moderator has broken a rule, been rude to you or has harassed you/picked on you, you will be able to report the moderator. All reports will be posted via the forums upon the new server going live. These reports go to the management team and are handled carefully. All Moderator Reports are REQUIRED to have screenshot evidence. We are hopefully going to create a way to have the server timestamp on your screen for screenshots to allow you to better prove it. We don't want members feeling they are being picked on and we don't want moderators being picked on by griefers who don't like that they got caught. Survival We want to place more focus on survival, we understand that it is a matter of time before any server is full of rich players who dont need to worry about going out with 20 creepers around. For this reason we want to make it harder so that the suspense feeling of mobs around the corner lasts longer. As you can see in the features section, there will be a lot more difficult mobs meaning you will NEED friends to help you to beat them. Part of this will obviously have to be difficulty, as the last map, it will be on the hardest setting from day 1. Creeper explosions add to the difficulty, but also ruin landscapes and buildings, so we are still not sure if we want to turn creeper explosions on or not. We will be restricting teleportation via the following methods;
      - Removing Teleportation to towns and other players.
      - /spawn allowed once per hour (tbd)
      - /home allowed once per hour (tbd)
      - /back allowed once per hour (tbd)
      - /unstuck will be an emergancy command if you are stuck somewhere and can be used once an hour. This command has a 1 hour cooldown, will cost ($tbd) and may cause odd side effects. (Feature tbf) Towns & Economy Start a New Town: $650.00 Purchase a Plot: $150.00 Purchase a Outpost: $170.00 Tax Per Plot: $00.00/daily Starting Money: $825.00 Price of Death: $00.00 Price to Teleport (if Enabled): $00.00 each

As an example of what your income would be to afford the above pricing: (Subject to Adjusment) Sell Piece of Dirt: $1.00 | Stack of Dirt: $64.00 Sell Piece of Cobble: $1.10 | Stack of Cobble: $70.40 Sell a Diamond: $100.00 | Stack of Diamonds: $6,400.00 Towny Taxes will be disabled for either 7 or 14 days (TBD) While users adjust to the new map and get started.

Towny Rollback: [NEW 27/11] We have yet to decide on whether to offer towny rollback or not. At this stage we have decided to remove the towny rollback feature as it has caused havoc, however we feel that this removes some of the fear that not having a town creates and therefore the difficulty that it brings forth.Please let us know in the comments your opinion
      Because of taxes being off, rollback is being DISABLED and will not occur on town unclaim.

Tokens: In addition to the typical currency, we are hoping to integrate an item based currency called tokens (Subject to renaming) which will be able to be handed in to a special vendor for a large amount of money. Because the vendor amounts may change, either because the economy is inflated or another vendor offers more money, it is then up to the player to choose when/if to trade it in for the current value. Think of it like gold in real life. Why not just have the value of items fluctuate? There is a significant amount of time and effort to do this for each item, in addition it is obvious that people turn to using farms to collect too much iron or other items. For this reason we are either going to make these items worthless or not vendor-able at all.

Purchase of Currency via AbyssalGaming.com Store: Now: $10.00 Currency for $3.00USD ($1.00USD per $3.33currency)
      After: $100.00 Currency for $3.00USD ($1.00USD per $33.33currency) Now: $20.00 Currency for $5.00USD ($1.00USD per $4.00currency)
      After: $200.00 Currency for $5.00USD ($1.00USD per $40.00currency) Now: $40.00 Currency for $10.00USD ($1.00USD per $4.00currency)
      After: $400.00 Currency for $9.00USD ($1.00USD per $44.44currency) Now: $50.00 Currency for $12.50USD ($1.00USD per $4.00currency)
      After: $1000.00 Currency for $19.00USD ($1.00USD per $52.63currency) Now: $100.00 Currency for $25.00USD ($1.00USD per $4.00currency)
      After: $2000.00 Currency for $35.00USD ($1.00USD per $57.14currency) Now: $200.00 Currency for $50.00USD ($1.00USD per $4.00currency)
      After: $4000.00 Currency for $69.00USD ($1.00USD per $57.97currency) Premium & VIP: (Yet to be Finalized) Pricing Changes as follows:
      Monthly: $6.00 -> $6.00
      Quarterly: $18.00 -> $17.00
      Semi-Annually: $36.00 -> $30.00
      Annually: $72.00 -> $60.00
      VIP: $170.00 -> $185.00
      VIP+: N/A -> $170.00 (New!) (VIP Addon, See above!) Premium receive 10% off Currency Purchases VIP receive 15% off Currency Purchases Server Transfers: (Yet to be Finalized)In the past we offered a server transfer feature for your home/build. Please keep in mind we are considering this, but at this stage have yet to decide on how to proceed. Opening Competition: (Dates to be Decided based on votes)

We will hold a small competition to have a chance to have some of your artwork on show on the new server. The requirements are as follows; Contains No Signs Must look good on the default texture pack Must be based on LDShadowLady! No mentions of your own username nor Abyssal Gaming nor Staff names. It may be a statue of LD, if so please be very creative! Statues have been proven to become outdated fast! You may submit up to 2 entrants into the competition, double your chances of winning! You may NOT use water or lava if it is not fully contained

Reward(s): Your build will be featured on the new server either in spawn or a major capital A token worth $3000.00 to one of the secret shops

How to Submit: You can send us a schematic file via PM or reply to the competition thread (To be posted, you may begin making it now though!) Build it on creative and tell a member of the Staff Team Build it on the current server and tell a member of the Staff Team (This will hold higher value due to the fact you need to collect materials and deal with mobs in order to build it. We recommend this for a chance at a higher score) Plugins Overview: (Subject to Change)

For Obvious reasons we don't disclose all our plugins information however for the basic functionality, the following information is relevant; Towny for self-claiming protection and permissions. LWC for chest protection and door protection. Feature Screenshots: (Subject to Change)

Inferno Mob: http://abgn.net/img/Inferno_Mob.png
      Legendary Item: http://abgn.net/img/Legendary_Item.png
      Rare Item: http://abgn.net/img/Rare_Item.png
      Mercenary: http://abgn.net/img/Mercenary.png / http://abgn.net/img/Mercenary2.png
      Towny Assistant: http://abgn.net/img/TownyAssistant.png
      Travel Point NPC's: http://abgn.net/img/...elPoint-NPC.png / http://abgn.net/img/...lPoint-NPC2.png

Something I missed? Have a suggestion? Let us know in a reply below!

Changelog
      18/11/2013 - Initial Writeup
      21/11/2013 - Updated Towny (Added No-Tax period), Added VIP+, Added Opening Competition
      22/11/2013 - Xbox One Released
      23/11/2013 - Updated Token information, Updated Teleportation restrictions, Store Pricing, Premium & VIP Changes
      24/12/2013 - Updated New Rare Loot, Blazing Mobs, Mercenaries
      26/11/2013 - Posted Public Copy of Thread. (This Topic)
      26/11/2013 - Added 'Server Transfer' Section
      27/11/2013 - Updated Towny section with rollback rules
      29/11/2013 - Added Screenshots
      01/12/2013 - Updated Survival, added 2 features, Taxes are confirmed to be switched OFF. With taxes switched off, revised economy section

*tbd = To Be Decided
      *tbf = To Be Finalized

Click here to view the article