Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Guest HernV

Weird glitch

13 posts in this topic

Apparently when I hit it, it becomes normal stone

It seems to be a glitch with the anti-Xray plugin. It's neat to see all the ores in glitched chunks, but would be really annoying in gameplay! Does it go away for you when you walk toward it? I saw this in my house, but it goes away if you walk toward it (same with invisible chests).

This has been happening to me also, it's irritating because I'm mining and I see diamond but it disappears as I got to break it. The game keeps trolling me xD

i was actually in a new place so i got exited when i saw the mossy stone,and yes its irritating when u find ores like redstone at Y:66 or diamond dehind the rock u just broke

yes, i also found a spider spawner that was an iron ore, but it look like it stopped happening

Why where you breaking spawners anyway.. thats stewpid... turn them into GRINDERS its easy..

Why where you breaking spawners anyway.. thats stewpid... turn them into GRINDERS its easy..

What people do with spawners is there choice, no need to be rude. If you read what he said he's saying it "looked" like an iron ore, but was really a spawner.

i said i found a spawner, i dont break spawners i make them unbreakable by placing a trapdoor on them

What a smart idea Hern. I was heartbroken when I saw that someone broke two spawners that were 10-ish blocks away from each other. :(