Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Max_Writer

Max_Writer's Daily Minecraft Videos

557 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm Andy and I've been doing Minecraft videos for a couple of months now. I just posted episode 51 of playing 1.4 so thought I should get the word out. If anyone's interested, my channel is here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxWriter

Here's a link to the Minecraft 1.4 Let's Play playlist:

And finally, here's a link to my most recent video: Christmas Tree:

I'll start posting here when I post new videos, though they've been going up daily since October.

If you like them, let me know. Post here or like, comment, or subscribe.

Thanks.

I'm just catching up with things, so I've only seen your first video, but that redstone christmas tree is really cool! Your commentary is pretty funny too & nice music. :)

Thanks! I'm having a lot of fun making these and your compliment on my commentary means the world to me! I like to think I'm somewhat funny and entertaining, but it helps so much to get feedback. I was very, very pleased with how the Christmas Tree video turned out and that's been the best mix of music I've used to date.

The newest daily video is now posted: Episode 57 - Scot's Hole Adventure Part 4 (of four):

I'll be uploading A Very Minecraft Christmas on Christmas Day. Hope to see you then.

Newest daily Minecraft video is up: Episode 59 - Visiting Kolumi:

We visit one of the few female players on our server and see her incredible work.

I wasn't able to get on yesterday - so missed posting.

Newest daily Minecraft video is up: Episode 75 - Scoti's Ranch Hole Part 4 (of four):

I also have a little video of some of the LDShadowlady fan server that I'm not sure what to do with. Suggestions?