Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Mustache :D

Super Weird Dream

20 posts in this topic

Ok this is seriously NOT made up fyi. Once i had this dream were the staff was having a meeting in candyland and then a GIANT DUCK came and started chasing them (sorry staff for the duck).luckly a giant fladora fell on the duck and squished it and staff was safe.if u have EVER had a weirder dream......feel free to put it in the section down below o-o

Meh. I've seen weirder dreams. I used to have a phase when the only dreams I ever saw were ones where I was trapped on an island in the middle of nowhere and stuff started happening.

sorry i dont follow, we the staff, or a staff like a walking stick, and also, how you know how we look like, is you really meant staff =/

Once i had a dream where i was being chased throught the forest by a giant chacken O.o

[quote name=Mustache :D' timestamp='1363497233' post='32033]

Ok this is seriously NOT made up fyi. Once i had this dream were the staff was having a meeting in candyland and then a GIANT DUCK came and started chasing them (sorry staff for the duck).luckly a giant fladora fell on the duck and squished it and staff was safe.if u have EVER had a weirder dream......feel free to put it in the section down below o-o

Noo! See, the ducks were planning to take over the world! I was right! Nobody believed me, but I was right!

Noo! See, the ducks were planning to take over the world! I was right! Nobody believed me, but I was right!

Silly mortal

ONCE there was a jar of honey stuck in a tree, i was sooo sad. Then one day a guy named Mr. Chainsaw cut the tree down for me! Then I got the honey =]]] I was sooooo happpy!

1 person likes this

SOOOOOOO HAPPPPPY!!!!!

SED, did you have too much honey again?! Sigh you will never learn. =(

i had a dream where i was on the server and i fell down a mountain and lived but it still said snowleopardlover fell from a high place. then somebody killed me with an iron sword cut off my head then i became powerful and killed the person. and suddenly i was eaten by a squid.