Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
CaptainDazzle95

IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE

18 posts in this topic

OK so im having some trouble with the abyssal gaming servers.... I CANT GET IN TO ANY OF THEM!!!!

When im logging in it says "Failed to verify username, session authentication server unavailable!" so please if anyone noes what is going on pls tell me I NEED HELP i cant get on any of them the creative server ,skyblock server ,ldshadowlady server or public server:( I already tried turning off my computer i retarted minecraft i closed it and opened and the same

PLEASE HELP ME IM FREAKING OUT:(

Everyone is having trouble getting on.

Just calm down and give it a while, I'm sure it will be fixed when Tarquin can get on.

same here i cant get on eather all it said was "failed to verify username, session authentication server unavailable!" yet theres like 10 to 12 people online on the server?

Those people have managed to get on, and haven't logged off yet.

I would assume for the same reason the servers are down?

um does anyone know if the server is being fixed at this moment or atleast does anyone now what is causing this problem?

Gonna lock this so we don't have any problems start, Dazzle I have said many times that people are working on it and that you need to be patient.