Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

New Feature: Blogs

5 posts in this topic

HAI GUISE!!!

Uh hum *clears throat*

Hey Guys,

Today we are proud to announce that we have finally added a blog section to the forums! All members can have at the very least 1 Blog, where you can do whatever you want! (Following the rules of course ;) ). Premiums and VIP's will have the ability to create additional blogs, and as such you can have a different blog for a different topic. Somewhere mixed in there, you can customize the theme and make your blog look as close to being you as possible.

I will try to post more information in the form of little walk throughs when time allows, however I recommend to anyone actually interested, just jump right in! - You will also notice that a new button has appeared on posts called 'Blog This' (At this very moment it is duplicated, it will be rectified soon). This button will allow you to blog that post with a reaction or whatever you may want (Note: It will by default embed it as a quote)

You are also able to use RSS to import from another Blog, or to export your feed from this site to another.

I hope at least some people can enjoy this new feature and look forward to seeing some of the stuff you guys come up with!

10 people like this

I'm excited to see what the others come up with.

What the others come up with? No! Go write something, share it with the world!

What the others come up with? No! Go write something, share it with the world!

I will, I will