Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
XxLDGamerGirlxX

Build Contest :P

22 posts in this topic

THEME IS: Animals!

I hope it is okay with Management that I hold this contest. Its not anything TOO extreme. Just some people showin off their build. Contest Ends August 30th. Any other entries sent in afterwards will be disqualified.  You can build at your own home. Must provide at least 2 snapshots of your build, Once you are done, attach at least 2 snapshots of your build below and tell me the story behind your build. I, XxLDGamerGirlxX, are the ONE and ONLY judge. Don't harass others builds or you will lose points for sportsmanship. Anyone can compete in this competition. Thats about it, so if you have any questions, leave them down below! I hope you enjoy this contest!

Happy Crafting,

~LD

Can I just take screenshots of my ocelot? I'm a bad builder :D

All right.

What I have done for my creation, is a play on the match between orange, and oraange.

As you can see, I have put the slightly lighter part on the lower half of my build. I think it works out nicely.

As for the spider. It asked me for $3.50 to leave the area, but I didn't budge.

Damn Lock Ness Monster. Always asking for three dollars fifty cent. I haven't got any three dollars fifty just lying round.

The other day. He came to my door dressed up as a dolphin, saying ''Save the dolphins, only a monthly fee of $3.50''

I am always up for saving the dolphins, but then I thought about the cost. Three dollars fifty cent. It was that god damn Lock Ness

Monster again. I told him. ''Damnit Lock Ness Monster. Stop coming to my door asking for three dollars fifty cent. I don't have it!''

Anyways. I think the Theme Animals goes well with my build, as I have made my porcupine as perfect as it gets (I have been told)

Good luck Competitors!

-Ore

post-1364-0-43745400-1375905046_thumb.pn

2 people like this

All right.

What I have done for my creation, is a play on the match between orange, and oraange.

As you can see, I have put the slightly lighter part on the lower half of my build. I think it works out nicely.

Damn Lock Ness Monster. Always asking for three dollars fifty cent. I haven't got any three dollars fifty just lying round.

The other day. He came to my door dressed up as a dolphin, saying ''Save the dolphins, only a monthly fee of $3.50''

I am always up for saving the dolphins, but then I thought about the cost. Three dollars fifty cent. It was that god damn Lock Ness

Monster again. I told him. ''Damnit Lock Ness Monster. Stop coming to my door asking for three dollars fifty cent. I don't have it!''

Anyways. I think the Theme Animals goes well with my build, as I have made my porcupine as perfect as it gets (I have been told)

Good luck Competitors!

-Ore

Wow, that's impressive... I don't think I can beat that D:

All right.

Good luck Competitors!

-Ore

Ore beats everyone.. this is unfair D:

Well guess what?! Ore's is disqualified because he didn't have 2 snapshots! Ore! Make it BETTER or make something else! [Dat was not meant to be rude... ._.]

ty to xDrills for being the horse ^-^!1784749-DCNRCDQ.png1784743-VGUI8H3.png1784747-P5WHS51.png1784744-QD5HK4U.png

O-O I thought it was a building contest.. not a best horse contest... 

eeho it is >_< i made the things the horses use/train on and drills was being the horse >_< i thought id be nice to ya know. Have action -.-

can it be on our singleplayer worlds?

Yes. It may be a singleplayer world. Don't use custom maps. I donz like when peeps do dat. -3-

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?!?!?!?????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :3 803864926_1375572583.jpg

All right.

Good luck Competitors!

-Ore

You just made my day... I am both seriously traumatized and laughed out by this post. Genius... truly genius!  =^-^=