Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Moonwolf2

Moonwolf2 and Exelfia's art topic!

7 posts in this topic

Me and Exelfia are BFFs in real so we draw together and play and hang out so we decided to make a topic where we post out latest drawings! We really hope you like them! (This is where me and Exelfia post our drawings now, no more topics jist this one for drawings). :)

I once drew something like that but... a more on the adult side and it was perfectly drawn... then my mum found it and was like "o.o" so I stopped xD 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Pony commissions!
      By jjensen687
      Hello peoples! Steve here, long time no see. I guess i'm doing pony commissions. well i have two ways i can do them
      way one is for me to draw it by hand
       Pros:
      1: adding extra items like hair extensions
      2: custom hair styles
      Cons:
      1: only head (unless i is daring XD)
      2: messy-ish
      3: i use a mouse, and i do it AS WELL AS I CAN based on the show's art style.
      Way 2 is for me to use generalzoi's pony creator v3
      Pros:
      1: full body
      2: much cleaner art
      3: weight, height and buffness choosable.
      Cons:
      1: limited ammount of hair (none from show. if you want a hair style from show, i can use v2. it is not as good as v3 and head turning is nonexistant)
      2: no extra hair extensions
      In order below are examples in order of 1 and 2. comment below listing the following
      1: boy or girl?
      2: coat color (choose 1)
      3: hair color (choose 1 base and up to three extension colors)
      4: unicorn? (remember, no full body for a while.)
      5: any extra out-of-the-ordinary markings?
      6: tell me if you want me to make a cutie mark. i will draw it in the air.

Contact me or comment below if you want one!
           -steve

• Join Our Town
      By hizaphel_
      Hi this is hizaphel co-founder of port reveleon looking for people looking to become a resident send me a comment that answers these questions P.s do not lie i will ask the mods.
      have you ever been in jail(in game)?
      what should you mine when mining?
      how much money do you make daily{in game)?
      do you greif?
      what is your best minecraft skills(a.k.a fighting,mining,brewing,and farming)
    • My schools art contest!
      By Moonwolf2
      This is the pic ima enter in my schools art contest! Tell me if its good!

• Cartoon Contest!
      By Moonwolf2
      Enter your best cartoon drawing (doesnt have to be from a show) if you've seen a cute cartoony character some where draw it and post it! NO cheating witch includes tracing (drawing paper over picture). This is my cartoony character. Lizzie,Tarquin,lazt,ank, EVERYBODY can join!