Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
snowleopardlover

READ THIS

10 posts in this topic

I am tired of my old skin and would like a new one. I am holding a contest for the best snow leopard girl skin. Tarquin I need your permission before I can hold this contest so please reply if I have your permission. Here are the requirements for the skin.

1. It must be half snow leopard-half girl: can't be just snow leopard can't be just girl.

2. It must be cool.

3. It can't look girly.

4. If I were to put on a Steve head there must be nothing outside of it.

5. The eyes must be purple.

6. It must have a decent length of hair: not to short not to long.

7. The hair must be white.

So there you have it. I hope thats not to many rules. If you break a rule you will be disqualified. Thanks for participating!

I have to say Mustache yours is pretty good and the best out of all... YOU WIN!!! (Next time you're on the server you get a diamond sword as a reward.)