Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Similar Content

• Public Server Reset Coming Soon
      By SpitefulBatman
      This is a quick announcement that yes, the rumors are true, after several years we are finally revamping the public server.
      Not alot of information has been prepped for release to the public, however we are working on a few ideas we hope you all love and some extra fun perks for the premium and VIP members.
      But Tarquin, you haven't told us anything?!
      You're right, well I can tell you a couple of things;
      The first you won't like but it has to happen. Your inventory nor any chests or items of ANY KIND will be coming over. So have fun with them while they last. We will possibly run an apocolypse like normal, so feel free to gather and prepare your Diamond armor and Swords, although it usually doesn't help against my mighty horde of Withers. There will be a new rank available, exact details haven't been finalized. That is Builder. Builder's will be approached by management (You cannot apply for it) based on the quality of your builds as well as your community reputation. Builders will be involved in server builds whenever we are doing them (We hope to be more frequent) We are no longer taking applications for staff, much like builder we will be approaching trusted members with a positive community reputation. We ARE taking suggestions (Nothing is guaranteed), you may reply to this topic with a suggestion. All suggestions should follow the rules below. The date of the reset is not yet confirmed, we are currently working to build certain aspects of the new server before we set a date. Stay tuned. More information will follow once we finalize the features and details. Also stay tuned for this!  
      Suggestion Guidelines
      First and foremost, serious suggestions only. Don't reply with "me too" responses, simply click the like button (Bottom right of posts) to add your support. Reply if you have your own suggestion or a similar but different one to an existing one. No debates or arguments in this topic. Tell your friends to come have their say also. We are remaining survival multiplayer, not creative.
    • LDShadowLady Server Donations
      By Moonwolf2
      I noticed the LDShadowLady server has been going downhill lately and I really want to bring it back to life but I need your help. Every little thing you can do can make a HUGE difference. I have been playing on the server for 4+ years and it would break my heart to see it get shut down. I remember when it used to be packed with players and everyone was making towns and little shops.
      If you can please donate to the server or spread word!