Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Guntagirl

I don't care how off topic this is...

31 posts in this topic

kittens aren't suppose to fetch :D

My kitten taught himself to. He wanted to play and I don't like to wrestle with him and he had a lot of energy. He realized that if he brought back an item I threw I would throw it again...

How did you fix it?

You can just copy paste a link to the video, you don't have to use code, second you used a full screen version of the video which tends to mess things up. I just went to the YT page of the video and used that link.

You can just copy paste a link to the video, you don't have to use code, second you used a full screen version of the video which tends to mess things up. I just went to the YT page of the video and used that link.

Ok cool. Things to know for next time. Thanks! :D

He only is ok with getting wet from his own curiosity, I don't need to give him baths anymore... But hes jumped into the shower with me once, scared me to death...

He only is ok with getting wet from his own curiosity, I don't need to give him baths anymore... But hes jumped into the shower with me once, scared me to death...

so many jokes to be made, but this is a pg forum :D

Also I demand a topic about your cat

Lol! A topic? Hes not old enough for me to talk about him that much... Though I have cute stories.

Well he used to paw and attack the screen when I played video games but he got annoyed of me moving him all the time so he just sits on top of the TV now and waits for me to leave the room... He only did it for games though not movies.

You mind if I steal your cat?

Funny enough your not the only one who asked that... But no hes my baby no one else can have him.