Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike9388

Pokemon Yellow Let's play

5 posts in this topic

Guys, I recently discovered how easy recording on a computer is, so I decided to do a pokemon lets play, its definetly going to be pokemon yellow, so I'm guessing its going to be called let's play pokemon yellow, and I'm doing the one pokemon challenge, I will be doing my first recording on monday, (hopefully) and upload it as soon as I can, I'll edit my channel into this when the first episode appears. anyway thanks for reading, do try and stop in please!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMike9388/videos there, that is my channel

One Pokemon... Challenge? I didn't know that was a challenge, that's just how I play on all my Pokemon saves xD It's not that hard if you pick the right Pokemon. Goodluck though considering your starter is Pikachu.

Hmmm, yeah I played through ruby and ended up doing it with mudkip, although I do occaisionally use poochyena...

I think I've completed every pokemon game with just basically one pokemon... And always fire type! (never played yellow though)

its going to be exceptionally dificult since the first gym is rock.....

so there will be a lot of grinding to get to an awesome level.