Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWard

TheWardVG

18 posts in this topic

Hey, I started a YouTube channel after watching Yogscast and 2G1M, thinking "Hell, I can do that too". Though I later discovered, it is ALOT harder to do solo than with a mate or.. ehm... mate-ette?

Though I decided to upload some stuff either way.

Please check it out, and if it is complete and utter s*** let me know.. but please give me a reason.

If you like it though, please subscribe, like and all that usual stuff.. you know the drill :D

looking forward (with fear) to reading your feedback.

Audio was kinda quiet in the Dungeons of Dredmor, but I liked the crusher video. :D I've never seen someone make something like that before.

Audio was kinda quiet in the Dungeons of Dredmor, but I liked the crusher video. :D I've never seen someone make something like that before.

Yea, I had some audio problems in the beginning.. still trying to figure out how to record both ingame and mic sound.

But thank you for becoming my first subscriber thumbs-up.gif?et=Oa7xr%2BknjNPu4JTpZjwEJQ&nmid=388550596

Get Fraps or HyperCam, both have an option to record external audio input.

I am using Fraps, but for some odd reason it can't record ingame sound and mic sound at the same time.

I am using Fraps, but for some odd reason it can't record ingame sound and mic sound at the same time.

I'm pretty sure it does, because I've used it before.

l0l.jpg

Odd, you seem to have other options than me?

2wp3tvt.jpg

What version of fraps is it you are using?

Mine is version 3.4.3, build 13411

I find it rather intimidating that people with hundreds of subs themselves are subscribing to me xP

Awesome though :D

Maybe you bought a fraps knockoff called craps? :D

Possibly :D

I find it rather intimidating that people with hundreds of subs themselves are subscribing to me xP

Awesome though

Keep making videos like these and you might have to get used to it!

Just uploaded another mod update.. the quality is pretty bad, but Sony Vegas refused to render in anything better without using 63 gb..

Go check it out! :o