Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dinning

Raising Money for Diabetes UK!

8 posts in this topic

Hey there forum users ;) I thought I'd tell you's about a new thing we've started over on my channel. We've decided to start raising money for Diabetes UK by doing certain gaming challenges.

We've already started our series To The Very End, where me and guest star Calonline from CornishGamers attempt to get from the beginning of Minecraft to the End, WITHOUT CHEATS OR CREATIVE MODE.

We'd love a bit of support, so if you can spread the word, leave some feedback (thumbs up or comment) or even donate it'd be much appreciated! No just by me, but by the people you'll be helping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gS6TM9RR0E&feature=player_embedded

Thank you so much guys! :D

so all of the uk has diabetes how afuwl is that

no only that one part with fab

so all of the uk has diabetes how afuwl is that

Anonymous users have donated indefinitely.

Wait what...oh shit

I wish you luck!

no only that one part with fab

Empress is Not Amused

Thanks peoples. I forgot I'd even made this post! :( The whole things going well, we've got a few donations, but, more importantly, I've met some awesome people. We're actually working on a Minecraft adventure map together in aid of the fundraiser. :D