Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

TF2 Competition

45 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

We are gonna run a TF2 competition, the award will be 2 1 week Premium packages. You may allocate the second to a friend or use both to accrue 2 weeks worth of premium. Note that weekly does not get promoted to premium on the minecraft server.

At the moment I will post a link below to roughly when we will hold the competition rather than try to list time zones.

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=2G1M+TF2+Competition&day=19&month=02&year=2012&hour=12&min=00&sec=00&p0=152

From the specified time, until we have had enough, we will attempt to keep an accumulated score by taking screenshots of the score at the end of each round. The user with the most points at the end overall, will win the prize. Everyone is eligible as long as you have a forum account.

Rules:

- All Items allowed

- All Hats allowed

- All Classes allowed

- Maps are random, we will not force change the map except for the first

- Teamspeak is required to listen, if you dont want to talk that is fine.

- Gravity may be changed at will, mainly because it is sooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This wont happen often as I hate RCON)

- Instant Respawn (to be voted on) via mp_disable_respawn_times

Sounds like fun. ^_^ Will there be something to accommodate for the typical heavy+pocketmedic-gets-all-the-points?

1 person likes this

Heavy Medics are legit, easy to beat with sniper or spy.

This comp is about skills, no compensation. Ved ur more than capable... watch how many times I snipe Chris ^_^

Heavy-Medic is good...but it's those Pyro-Medic combos that scare me. Having been both on the burning and burnt ends of it...

I'll play just for fun since with my craptop and internet theres no way I can win. I'll be Team Ved ^_^

1 person likes this

Instant re-spawn will make this soo much more fun. ^_^

Am in depending on that Instant Respawn that shits a game breaker for me.

Instant respawn only stinks when you've gone positive, lost, and get killed 20 times during the end-game 'rush their spawn and kill them all!'

Heavy Medics are legit, easy to beat with sniper or spy.

This comp is about skills, no compensation. Ved ur more than capable... watch how many times I snipe Chris ^_^

NooooOoOoOOOoooOOOooOOOo

1 person likes this

Question: Will we be locked into 1 class or can we be jack-of-all-trades, swapping classes on a whim?

Question: Will we be locked into 1 class or can we be jack-of-all-trades, swapping classes on a whim?

I sure hope not

I sure hope not

Hope not locked into 1 class? Same...I'm the kind of player that fills the needed gaps. Need ubers to push? I'll be medic. Need Spy-checks? i'll be pyro. Need a dispenser here? Erecting a dispenser! xP I -can- dedicate myself to 1 class...but it bugs me then when we need something in a spot my team doesn't have one...

Hope not locked into 1 class? Same...I'm the kind of player that fills the needed gaps. Need ubers to push? I'll be medic. Need Spy-checks? i'll be pyro. Need a dispenser here? Erecting a dispenser! xP I -can- dedicate myself to 1 class...but it bugs me then when we need something in a spot my team doesn't have one...

same i have the classes I prefer but i tend to fill the gaps