Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone!

We're having another competition and everyone is welcome to take part, all you need is an account on the forum that meets one of the following requirements:

• Premium Membership
  • VIP Membership
  • Affiliation Membership
  • Staff Member (Artists etc)
  • or 10 Posts Minimum for standard members.

When?

The easiest way is to give you this, it will allow you to calculate roughly when it is; http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Abyssal+Gaming+Network+TF2+Competition&iso=20120325T10&p1=152

Be on team speak (Even if you can't/don't talk) on or before the above time.

Scoring:

Screenshots will be taken at the end of each game with the scoreboard, this means that if you leave the game you lose the score for that map. If you miss a map, that's too bad. The longer you stay, the better chance you get. We hope to play for as long as possible just like last time.

Prizes:

The winner gets to choose either Dead Island or Borderlands as a steam game reward! You will have a week to choose. You may also donate your reward to another player if you choose to.

Hope to see you there, any questions or comments, just leave a message below!

7 people like this

will there be pie?

just to annoy you, it will be cake.

Damn, I'll be at work for the first part...hopefully it will still be going on when I get home, and I'll hop on a get some footage for the AGN youtube.

Damn, I'll be at work for the first part...hopefully it will still be going on when I get home, and I'll hop on a get some footage for the AGN youtube.

That makes two, I won't be able to make it...again :P

Entered way to late ... I got a very impressing score in my first game though :) That should count for something right? :P

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Dead Space 3: first impressions
      By Madfinnishgamer38
      Now then, here's another first impression/review/blog thingamabob. Today I will give you my first impressions on Dead Space 3, having played it for a couple of hours.
      Gameplay: Dead Space 3 uses the same gameplay formula as the previous two games. You shoot away at things from a third person perspective. Again, Isaac Clarke is dismembering necromorphs. Dismembering enemies is an efficient, foolproof tactic to neutralize the threat (at least a little, if not completely) and deal extra damage to the poor bastards. And I absolutely love it. Somehow I found myself strongly disliking the few firefights with human enemies so far, though. And the checkpoint save system.
      Storyline: Story-wise, Dead Space 3 continues where the previous game left off. Isaac has succesfully stopped two necromorph invasions, but now a third one has struck. And so Isaac grabs the trusty plasma cutter once more, but it does take a little convincing from the military. Isaac even has somewhat of a nemesis this time: Jacob Danik. Somehow the story doesn't seem as appealing to me in Dead Space 3 as in the previous two games.
    • Bioshock Infinite: first impressions
      By Madfinnishgamer38
      Now that I've played Bioshock Infinite for a while (that is if 4.5 hours in 3 days counts as a "while"), I thought I would share my first impressions of the game with you.
      Gameplay: Gameplay-wise, the game doesn't offer anything ground-breakingly new. You have a gun in your hand and another one in your pocket, you have a shield that regenerates (thank God the actual health doesn't regenerate), and you can use different powerups known as Vigors. The Vigors are a nice addition, though, and in a pinch, you have your faithful companion Elizabeth to help you out by throwing you a med kit or some ammo. Even on Easy difficulty, the combat can get nicely challenging at times, but then again, it might only be because I'm a noob at modern "duck 'n' cover" shooters, as I call them.
      Storyline: While the gameplay doesn't feel fully appealing to me, the storyline is what makes Bioshock Infinite as addictive as it is. Without spoiling too much, there are a lot of twists. Keep in mind that I have not finished the game yet when I'm writing this, but so far, the story of the game has gotten me extremely hooked. A prime example of the addictiveness the story of Bioshock Infinite provides is the 2-hour session I played earlier today.
      Elizabeth: I just have to give my impression of Elizabeth too. In a nutshell, she is a very interesting personality.
      And that concludes my first impressions of Bioshock Infinite. Please bear in mind that these first impressions are based solely on my own opinion of the game.