Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
garrie71

I has a youtube channel

7 posts in this topic

I mentioned this in my introduction post, but I figured it belonged in this board more. Mostly let's play videos, with the occasional random game play from what my friends and I are playing. If my laptop was better i would record more steam games, so it is kind of limited to Xbox 360 games for the time being. Also I might swear the off time without thinking during a recording, I try not to but one of the rules for this board was something about that so I am just trowing that out there.

Long story short, I have a channel Here it is!

Nice channel man....you picked up at least one sub from ol' AGN here! Welcome to the forums (might as well just put it here rather than topic hop)

Current Let's Play of Silent Hill Downpour is still ongoing, recently uploaded part 18,parts 19 and 20 still need to be uploaded,while parts 21-27 have been recorded but still need to be edited. Then its back to more recording! Stay tuned.