Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Hunger Games - Event Information

57 posts in this topic

Click here for a chart of times for when the event is;

http://www.abgn.net/r/w

First of all, The Prize(s)

First Place: A Minecraft Account for you or a friend, we will contact you with the gift code within a week of the competition. First place will also receive VIP Access to the forums, our MC Servers, Teamspeak and LDShadowlady's MC Server.

Second Place: Borderlands Game Code via Steam.

Rules & Important Information!!: READ THIS INFO AGAIN BEFORE YOU JOIN !!! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

• No PVP for the First 30 Seconds. This rule has been withdrawn due to popular demand!
  • You may NOT break any blocks except 'Long Grass' 'Leaves' 'Spider Web'
  • You may Craft Crafting tables from wood in chests or that a creeper destroys from a tree.
  • You may NOT collect Crafting table and take it with you.
  • You may craft items from materials collected from chests.
  • You may team up together, however there is a limit to the amount of winners (See below)
  • Once you die, You WILL be banned. This is not personal, this is just the game!
  • DO NOT Chat in game after the beginning timer has initiated. Doing say will likely get you banned.
  • The overwatch staff may choose to spawn mobs near you or reward with bonus items, much like the Hunger Games Staff & Sponsors. It is in your best interest to win their favor
  • The first 4 Games are determined by the color chart in the attached table. Red Team & Blue Team will be the first 2 teams on the servers, followed by Green & Orange after the initial two complete. NOTE: Teams were selected randomly using the rand() tool and then by sorting by the number generated. It was re-rendered 3 times before the final groups were selected.

Round Information:

Option 1: Requires 96 Players Total

Round 1: 4 Games of 24 players each - Last 4 standing per game will win You may team up! (2 Games at a time will run on 2 separate servers) (#96)

Round 2: 2 Games of 8 Players each - Last 2 standing per game will win. You may team up! (1 Game at a time) (#16)

Round 3: 1 Game of 4 Players. Start time 'No PVP' is 90 Seconds. This will allow time for players to get running. The center chests will be removed during this round. This round determines the 2 winners.

Server Information!!:

Teamspeak Server:

TS.THEMCHUNGERGAMES.COM

Server One: (1. Red Team, 2. Green Team)

ONE.THEMCHUNGERGAMES.COM

Server Led By: Loki_Cain

Overwatch/Sponsors: LaztChantz, Guntagirl, Mickket

Livestream: The_Puppetmaster will Stream Live Chat Stream to show deaths for those wanting to see

Stream of Chat Events: http://www.twitch.tv/abyssalgamingnet

Server Two: (1. Blue Team, 2. Orange Team)

TWO.THEMCHUNGERGAMES.COM

Server Led By: Tarquin999, LDShadowlady

Overwatch/Sponsers: Twitch_xk90

Livestream: LDShadowlady will stream her POV

Stream of LDShadowlady POV: http://www.twitch.tv/ldshadowlady

-----------------------

Event Coordination

The Coordinator of this competition is the Abyssal Gaming Network. The administrators/event leaders are Tarquin999 and LDShadowlady. If you have any further inquiries please let us know.

The Moderators of this event are ; Loki_Cain, LaztChantz, SmallBeans, Twitch_xk90 and Guntagirl

-----------------------

We hope to see you there and having fun, we will use teamspeak for the majority of the event as well as the forum shoutbox for announcing server lists / start / end. So if you havent already, please try to have teamspeak (You dont NEED to talk!) and the forum open and ready on the day for the beginning*.

post-1-0-34556000-1335008961.pngpost-1-0-44824900-1335008963.png

post-1-0-11207400-1335008962.pngpost-1-0-78666400-1335008962.png

*Name Corrections: Tollian (Blue), Inquistor_Lord (Green), Hillyboy1234 (Red), barbalho0785 (Green), Unessa (Instead of Jbean99) (Blue)

Please Contact me if your name is spelt wrong as it will be used for the whitelist!

Download Initial Tables Here:

http://www.abgn.net/r/14

6 people like this

we are capable of teaming up. Is that coordinated through teamspeak, or how is that going to work?

And is the teamspeak open for talking doing the games?

This is probably not an option, but can I like fly around and watch everyone? :D

I may not make it, there was an issue with my pc and I had to send it back, I'll let you know if I can't make it on the Friday before the event

Shadow- lol i saw someone in my group that asked me were this forum was in crazycraft :) i may be the first to die :D. question r we allowed to break flowers?

Hey i just made a TeamSpeak account, what else do i need to do to get ready for the games? I wont be chatting on TeamSpeak due to...stepping on my mic and breaking it...but anyways, do i need to download something or what? Thanks!

YAY Green Team! Only, I don't see any of the ABGN guys on my team... Only LD server people... *Is Lonely*

YAY Green Team! Only, I don't see any of the ABGN guys on my team... Only LD server people... *Is Lonely*

don't be sad. All the more chance that no one will group up and beat your arse ;)

Honestly like who else is excited :DD hahaha i cant wait till saturday now ^.^ and sorry but im not enttirely sure what teamspeak is so can someone possibly send me or reply the link to me? Thanks :D and good luck to everyone participating!!

I'm not familiar with the items you receive, but if flint and steel is one of them, can you set the woods on fire or is that not allowed?