Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Hunger Games - Event Information

57 posts in this topic

Im also new to Teamspeak and have never used it before. I did download it yesterday, but do not have a working mic to use. Since i wont be able to talk or listen, is there any point for me to use it?

Not Signed Up?

If we have any extra spots, we will select people who are online in the extras teamspeak channel. We will NOT be delaying the start to wait for people, as such positions may become available on the day.

Not sure if it'll be a rule change but i should just put my idea out there. How about instead of being banned when people die, why can't they just get the /fly and /vanish so they won't give away positions.

That honestly would be an awesome idea! Haha but yea many people may cheat :/ which kinda sucks :s and just wondering was my name changes for the white-list?

don't be sad. All the more chance that no one will group up and beat your arse ;)

That's reassuring, I think

I'm not familiar with the items you receive, but if flint and steel is one of them, can you set the woods on fire or is that not allowed?

Yes

I'll do it for KP and all the other Pyros on ABGN!

:/ I hate that there's NO time before people start fighting... At least 5 or 10 seconds :/

:/ I hate that there's NO time before people start fighting... At least 5 or 10 seconds :/

Why? people actually need weapons to kill anyone.

no one is going to right on attack anyone

ONE POSITION IS NOW OPEN FOR ORANGE GROUP; FIRST TO REPLY WITH NECESSARY DETAILS WILL GET THE POSITION.

Im already on the Blue Team, but if youll want me to be on the Orange Team id happily switch over.

My name is spelt wrong, idk if you whitelisted it. It says Griffen but my IGN is Griffan.

Noted

STOP! I am getting a new pc by Sunday and will be able to make it!

Well I think its Saturday for you isnt it? Check it and make sure quick!

Please note a Quick Update to The Event.

I hope that ALL users can tune into the following stream for announcements and information. All announcements throughout the event will occur on this stream as some people cannot get into teamspeak. The Rules will be showed here as well, so missing them will bare no excuse to knowing them. This stream will go live approx 30-45 mins prior to the even starting.

Teamspeak is still used for team chatting and event organisation, the Server has a lot of channels for you to use if you wish to start an alliance with someone.

http://www.twitch.tv/abyssalgamingnet

Please note a Quick Update to The Event.

I hope that ALL users can tune into the following stream for announcements and information. All announcements throughout the event will occur on this stream as some people cannot get into teamspeak. The Rules will be showed here as well, so missing them will bare no excuse to knowing them. This stream will go live approx 30-45 mins prior to the even starting.

Teamspeak is still used for team chatting and event organisation, the Server has a lot of channels for you to use if you wish to start an alliance with someone.

http://www.twitch.tv/abyssalgamingnet

So about 45minutes before the event we click on this link to watch a video? Im new to livestreaming and events and stuff :P