Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VillagerDisguise

A Few Things To Clarify

14 posts in this topic

1.) We are currently on your server causing mass destruction.

2.) You can't do anything to stop us.

3.) You have members raging on your server because of our mass destruction.

4.) You are extremely mad. And we are happy.

5.) Your server will never be the same again.

6.) Look for a video about the reasons why people should come to play on your server, how protected it is, how un-griefable it is, how much time and dedication was put in to making sure your users had the best experience they could. Good job guys. *applause*

7.) If you ban me from your forum, you will be sorry.

8.) Some Villagers In Disguise just killed your server.

-vd-

By the way, happy earth day.

Oh my god you people are so amazingly terrible! There's nothing we can do to to stop your reign of terror over our server! I guess we'll just have to take it down!

eh your just some small person wanting some cheap kick, and the only way for you to do that is to ruin the time of others, your just a waste of space.

1. You're an idiot.

2. You're an idiot

3. You're an idiot

4. That's right still an idiot

5. Loki nailed it

6. Quit taking up good oxygen the rest of us could use.

7. The earth is sad for your existence

8. You guessed it.....still an idiot!

-sd-

Mother Earth weeps for you.

Idiot!

Fredded was right... Avo has struck..

LOL JUST KIDDING. Grow up loser. This isn't going to have a massive effect on my life, you know why? Because I can go outdoors and have fun. Saddo.

1.) We are currently on your server causing mass destruction. (False)

2.) You can't do anything to stop us. (False)

3.) You have members raging on your server because of our mass destruction. (Not really no)

4.) You are extremely mad. And we are happy. (Nope!)

5.) Your server will never be the same again. (Not True, Its the same as it was yesterday)

6.) Look for a video about the reasons why people should come to play on your server, how protected it is, how un-griefable it is, how much time and dedication was put in to making sure your users had the best experience they could. Good job guys. *applause* (I appreciate the applause, thanks buddy :) )

7.) If you ban me from your forum, you will be sorry. (Ok, well sorry then)

8.) Some Villagers In Disguise just killed your server. (YMCA?)

-vd-

By the way, happy earth day.

1 person likes this

Oh god, Tarquin. I just started laughing all over again.

Village thingies? Would you consider dressing up as builders and cowboys? You'd look totally badass like that. You'd have people begging you to let them make a movie about your life.

1 person likes this

Oh god, Tarquin. I just started laughing all over again.

Village thingies? Would you consider dressing up as builders and cowboys? You'd look totally badass like that. You'd have people begging you to let them make a movie about your life.

^_^