Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twitch_xk90

Test Twitch - The Portal 2 Show!

5 posts in this topic

Hello All, Twitch here!

Today I have decided to make a new show. A show that involves YOU! If you are unaware Portal 2's latest DLC let's players make there own Test Chambers. With this in mind, I have decided to put together a show where I will play though custom chambers that I want YOU to make. YES YOU!

I want you guys to create as many challenging and fun chambers as you want. Once done. Publish them and I'll give them ago. So feel free to make the most complexed puzzles you can think of.

All you have to do is. Make a map, Publish it, and then add Twitch xk90 on steam. I'll take care of the rest! It's that simple.

Happy Crafting!

Twitch

PS: All submissions must be done by May 25th!

Oh Twitch don't tempt me.

DO IT!

Good Luck Twitch, I would have gotten it but I have no spare change :(

I'll be excited to see how it turns out.

Oh Twitch... You're lucky that I won't be able to put my head together with my friends much before that date, or else we would make something truly evil