Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
HardkillerIV

Grief Report

5 posts in this topic

I was on the LD server for a few minutes and someone can up to me saying he was griefed, then told me it if i could help which i couldn't cause i am not mod and i could not help so he kept on harassing me about it. Anyway right to the point, he had told me (admitted) that he had griefed a netherwart farm . Then he tells me that the person who griefed his house was the person he griefed (sorry if that was confusing). The username was rambi2222. After he SHOWS me the grief that he did i took some pictures. I'm not sure if he saw me or not but then he proceeded to put lava above my head and burn my items. HE killed me but i /home when he set me on fire with the lava.

http://s1255.photobu...0/HardkillerIV/

Sorry if you can't click on the link, just copy and paste it onto the address bar.

-HardkillerIV