Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Similar Content

• New Feature: Steam Integration
      By SpitefulBatman
      Hello again!

Just a small feature update, we have added better steam integration to the website. Simply Add your SteamID to your profile and the system will begin to pull your details from steam directly.
      Edit Profile Details: http://forum.abyssalgaming.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core

If you dont know your SteamID, you can visit the following website to find it easily.
      Find my SteamID: http://www.steamidfinder.com/

You will notice that it adds a special field next to your posts, and it adds an entire new area on your profile once it updates your details

Simple as that, I hope you enjoy this feature making it easier to find and connect with your friends here
    • Unemployment and festivals = my summer, basically
      By Madfinnishgamer38
      This summer, supposedly, is a really busy one for me. Due to my current situation as an unemployed, fresh upper secondary graduate, I have certain duties to take care of, but those duties are not the only reason why my summer is busy.
      Next Tuesday, I will drop by the nearest "work & employment" office to apply for unemployment allowance. I'm not entirely sure how much the allowance is, but I'm thinking it's around a few hundred euros a month. Anything to help my financial situation even a little.
      Last week of June, from Wednesday to Saturday, I will be going to the first ever Rock The Beach festival in Finland. As you might guess, it's held in Helsinki, the overcrowded, polluted, rush-hour-for-half-the-day capital of Finland. Rammstein and Stone Sour are the two bands that convinced me to buy a ticket. I'm absolutely pumped.
      Another festival that I will (probably) be attending during the summer is Ilosaarirock, which will be held in Joensuu on the second weekend of July, from Friday to Sunday. Motörhead is the main attraction of that festival. I also applied for volunteer work, which will win me a free ticket, provided that I get chosen.
      I will also be attending Assembly, as I have been since 2011. You could think of Assembly as a gaming convention, but it's not a gaming convention as such. It's more of a demoscene/LAN event. The main attraction at Assembly will be an orchestra playing music from video games across the generations. Assembly will be held in Helsinki on the first weekend of August, from Thursday to Sunday.
      So that's my plans (and duties) for the summer.
    • Team Fortress 2 Video
      By wubsay
      Hey guys, wubsay here again
      I'd like to thank you guys for viewing the Tekkit video and please I ask if you could give feedback on the stuff I make because I just love to get peoples opinions!
      Here is a video I made on TF2 If you are interested and remember I love feedback whether it be through this post or youtube comments or inbox what ever (: thanks guys!