Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Yazura

WHY MOB DISQUISE SHOULD BE FOR ALL PLAYERS!!

8 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Yazura but u can call me Yazza. PLEASE MAKE ALL PLAYERS USE MOB DISQUISE!!! this is unfair for people and it would be EPIC if we could. also if Tarquin is reading this then Hi :3 PLZMAKE ALL PLAYERS USE MOB DISQUISE!!!! it would Brighten peoples heart <3 THIS IS MA FINALE WORD PLZ MAKE THIS HAPPEN it could bring joy to people <3

BUT THIS IS MA FINALE WORD!!! >:D

I think it's perfectly fair the way it is. Mob disguise is being offered as a benefit for those who decide they'd like to support the community. It's a plugin as well, and not part of MC itself, so it isn't like something has been taken away from the regular users. I like that it's only provided for Premium and VIPs, because they are supporting the site financially and it's a nice treat to get in return for their willingness to support the site. Perhaps you should consider becoming a premium, it's rather cheap and helps support and improve the abilities the server can offer to the players.

1 person likes this

Well your sorta right... I am getting Premium soon... :/ thats if my mum can get paypal :/

You can pay through PayPal with a credit card without having to log in or create an account. Premium subscriptions cost $6 a month-- pretty reasonable for the benefits that come with it and knowing you're supporting the community.

everything comes with some nice bonuses :)

especially VIP, I mean, how many people can say that they go under the ABGN Virtually Indian Population? not many ;)

everything comes with some nice bonuses :)

especially VIP, I mean, how many people can say that they go under the ABGN Virtually Indian Population? not many ;)

Yeah i think that's what VIP stands for. seems legit.

1 person likes this

Currently, The servers cost a bundle to keep online. Anything that the network cant generate in revenue, is covered by yours truly. We are constantly trying to provide new things for players, also out of our own pockets.

I have, over the past 12 months alone, outlayed at least $2000 out of pocket on top of the donations and premium/VIP subs. I do this because I want to... obviously, and I regret NOTHING!

Premium and VIP, on top of anything purchased through the abyssal online store and direct donations, go towards keeping the servers up;

- LDShadowlady Official Server

- ABGN Main Server

- Creative Server

- Hardcore Server

- Tekkit Server (Now Offline)

- Teamspeak

- 3 x TF2 Servers (Currently Offline)

- Backup Teamspeak (Emergency Use Only)

- Web Server

- Comms server for linking

In addition, there are dev servers in the background being used to test plugins as much as possible before we can put it live on any server, and for new ideas we are working on. The other Agents invest a lot of time and their own money to also support.

As an incentive to ensure that all of the above is able to operate, we offer benefits to those who donate their money to keep us alive. Under no circumstances do we intend on changing this, and I personally take it as an insult that anyone would ask or demand such favor. If you REALLY want these benefits, $6 a month isnt that much is it? It is 20c a day!

By all means, if you want them, help us, we appreciate it greatly. The last person to buy VIP as well as a bundle of other goodies got bonuses as well as a personal thank you from Lizzie herself... We do what we can to show our appreciation :)

That is all.

1 person likes this