Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yazura

What the server seed?

8 posts in this topic

Yazza here and I wanna know what the server seed is! I would apreciate if someone could tell me!

post-2009-0-05494200-1350280719.jpg

There might be a couple options in finding the world seed.

1. Pressing F3 (highly doubt it would work though)

2. Get the world downloader mod, download part of the world then play the world in your singleplayer. Though stuff will seem different since spawn was pre built

Thx i downloaded the mod but i have to travel the server for the whole map. Maybe Tarquin God of all things knows the seed.

Usually servers won't tell you what the seed is, don't want you cheating to figure out where diamonds and the good stuff is!

1 person likes this

Usually servers won't tell you what the seed is, don't want you cheating to figure out where diamonds and the good stuff is!

Yeah that is a really good point, it sucks that people are like that, because then when people actually want to play with that seed (Because it really is an awesome seed) it's impossible.

That is true to the fact of that but then again wouldn't people have to go figure out and mark down such and such places or do this and that just to get what like 8 diamonds, I'm not trying to disagree but maybe some people want the seed just to see differences but I do understand lazt.

It happened before on the original public server, long ago. So it's not impossible.