Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Yazura

Survival Games Plugin? Or at least we do the map

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys maybe we shud do the Survival Games on the server or get the plugins! I have done the survival games but But i'd like to experience it on THIS server!

This is Yazura and I forbid you all a farewell! L0L

Occasionally, Twitch does run a survival game event for ABGN, so keep an eye on the forum, especially the shoutbox, for the next announcement.

we have had a few survival games, but i think Twitch is the go to guy for this, too many people didn't show up and didn't hold the plan when they told they would with ABGN, and some arseholes cheated last time, so I think the views on it are a bit on a scale of whether it is worth the time or not :P

Does Twitch have a server if yes whats the ip? I have tryed Skitscape's server but sg hasnt been up for a while so if you can give me the ip then You are all awesome! L0L

We only put the server up for the event. There will be an announcement on the site for players to sign up if we do it in the future.