Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Look & Feel

Skin Choices   17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Skin do you Prefer?

• Abyssal Gaming 3.0
    • Abyssal Gaming 3.0 "Dark"

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to poll the community to ask which of the 2 new skins you preferred. We introduced 2 at the same time, both roughly the same thing but one a slightly darker version. (If you haven't seen the light version, you can view it by scrolling to the bottom, clicking change theme and selecting the normal version)

We are looking to finalize the skin soon, and your opinion matters. Vote Today!

4 people like this

@Charmisokay You realise that was temporary :P

If the Abyssal 3.0 theme had the sorta colour scheme of the halloween one but minus all the halloween decoration, I think it would look pretty cool. Just a suggestion

If the Abyssal 3.0 theme had the sorta colour scheme of the halloween one but minus all the halloween decoration, I think it would look pretty cool. Just a suggestion

I'd like that option, too. I like the look of it being really dark with the way the font stands out.