Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
molly8125

Well...I derped this up!

6 posts in this topic

Soo, TF2....yeah....

Well anyways I kinda noticed that I had the game awhile back and I remember my brother playing it, so I tried it and well.....I SUCK AT IT.

I was playing as Pyro and lets just say Im good with fire, but not so good with killing with it but not so good with the controlls. I kinda need help, that or try to get better but that seems like it will take work and im too lazy for that. If you gots tips please leave some in the comments.

Also I wish more people whould play on the TF2 server more often.

Well, what specifically happens? Pyro is a little slow for some people, and a good way is to do as I do, and run into a mess of opponents and go for anyone that will burn who isn't another pyro. Or you could as I do when I feel rational, and go a long way around and sneak up on them. Some players will sit almost perfectly still as you burn them- either they don't realize it or they're busy killing others.

To be honest you should try out all the classes and find which one suits your play style best . ^_^ For example i am a useless pyro but as a scout i usually end up on top of the table.

To be honest you should try out all the classes and find which one suits your play style best . ^_^ For example i am a useless pyro but as a scout i usually end up on top of the table.

Well I did and it turns out Im best as Spy but my skills as scout are also pretty good

Pyro is a little slow for some people

Yeah I get that now, im best at Spy