Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
TheWard

New Series on my channel! :D

26 posts in this topic

Actually its really good sig! Just be more energetic!

Yea.. I hear that alot... maybe I should actually try that sleeping thing people have been talking about xP

I know, canadian accents are AWESOME!

On...

wait...

right.

The other guy.

There's a Canadian accent?

I live in Canada, I don't know what you are talking about

There is,

...but I was attempting to make a joke based on your statement that accents make gamers cool, by insinuating that my rather subtler accent was the one in question as opposed to wards very obvious accent.

Yea, a Scandinavian accent is pretty impossible to hide xP

But I doubt that a Scandinavian accent is a plus.. I would kill for a British accent though xP That is like a VIP-ticket to YouTube celebrity.'

Also, still 5 reputation points!? LOVE ME GOD DAMNIT! xP Jk :b

Also, also, Why do I say "I think" so much!? x_X

Just say "Out and about the out house".... then the Canadian accent should be rather obvious xP

tip .you should jump attack more becouse of the crit.;D

I know :P Takes some getting used to.. as I said, haven't played 1.8 that much :(

fantastic episode

and fyi it doesn't sound like the stereotypes would suggest.

If i were to say "out and about the outhouse" it would sound like "out and about the outhouse".

NOT "oot and aboot the oothoose"

fantastic episode

and fyi it doesn't sound like the stereotypes would suggest.

If i were to say "out and about the outhouse" it would sound like "out and about the outhouse".

NOT "oot and aboot the oothoose"

Well BDA said "hoose" a couple of times so you can understand why I would think that :P

So you're using a word that inherently has a long o in it, and using that as your basis for my pronunciation of short o sounds? Good luck with that.

So you're using a word that inherently has a long o in it, and using that as your basis for my pronunciation of short o sounds? Good luck with that.

"house" doesn't have a long o sound. howse vs hohse

Well BDA said "hoose" a couple of times

hoose=whose

I'll admit I may not be the most self conscious about my accent but if I ever pronounce "house" like "hoose" somebody shoot me. Or give me a timecode to prove it if you insist.