Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Max_Writer

Max_Writer's LDShadowLady Fan Server Videos

30 posts in this topic

It was noted tonight that I should post here when I put up videos from the LDShadowLady Fan Server. Well, I've been posting them on my Daily Minecraft Vids thread, but obviously they have been overlooked. So, I'm starting a thread just for posting when those videos go up. I hope that's okay.

Presently, there are three LDShadowLady Fan Server videos by me on YouTube:

Episode 1 - A Visit to Bekahchu:

Episode 2 - LDShadowLady at the Racetrack:

Episode 3 - Home Tour:

I'll post here only when I put up ones I record on that server.

Thanks.

Thanks Hern. You rock!

A new LDShadowLady Fan Server video went up today: Episode 4 - PVP Arena Part 1.

I only observe - I don't participate in the carnage.

Ask and ye shall recieve ...

Another LDShadowLady Fan Server video is up: Episode 5 - PVP Arena Part 2 (of three).

I'll upload part 3 tomorrow. Hope you enjoy.

Finally got around to doing some more recording on the LDShadowlady Fan Server. Back to the PVP arena but this time I'm in Teamspeak!

Episode 8 - Battle! Part 1 (of three):

1 person likes this

Indeed I am - the first one (that I recorded back in February) goes up today - but you're in the intro. Then the two from Saturday (distilled down from the three hours of footage) will go up Wednesday and Thursday respectively. I think they turned out quite well. You, Bekah, Sakit, and Classy are all hilarious. I wish Helle had talked though!

I'll post when I put them up in my "Max_Writer's daily Minecraft videos" thread.

LDShadowlady Fan Server Video: Episode 18 - Zombie Apocalypse Part 1 (of seven).

I only took part in a little of the apocalypse but recorded what I could.