Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
artsyboy_

Minecraft is Trippy or in this case for me... Broken :P

12 posts in this topic

ok, so since the update, my minecraft has been fine.But at 21:29 GB time my minecraft Suddenly crashed, sometimes happens.When i logged back on my minecraft was Really Glitchy and all the textured were Wacked out And it looked as if my minecraft player was trippy. people didnt believe me so i am posting some screenshots of it though its not what it actually looks like, is this just minecraft glitches, is it happening to anyone else, or is it just plain Artsy being a derp? Please help :P

post-2515-0-76969000-1363555911_thumb.pn

post-2515-0-85023200-1363555921_thumb.pn

post-2515-0-22906800-1363555931_thumb.pn

post-2515-0-72739700-1363555941_thumb.pn

post-2515-0-34720300-1363555949_thumb.pn

post-2515-0-13873800-1363555963_thumb.pn

post-2515-0-15430300-1363555977_thumb.pn

I relogged and it was fine for about 3 minutes, and then happened again and froze my laptop D: i dont know what to do here

I've heard that 1.5 has had some issues. I'm not sure if this is one of them, but I'm aware there have been people stating it had some issues.

I had that issue as well. Only happened a couple times though.

Odd it appears that the textures are slowly disappearing over time. May be the game bugging a bit and not reading the separate files for each block correctly after a certain point. That is all I can really think of maybe doing a fresh install may help?

I relogged and it was fine for about 3 minutes, and then happened again and froze my laptop D: i dont know what to do here

It almost sounds like the graphics processor is overheating inside your laptop. Install something like http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html and see where your temperature stands when running Minecraft for a bit.

Make sure you are not using any mods or texture packs, and if you aren't, try force updating Minecraft. It looks like your client is trying to run off the previous texture format, which may be why you are getting a bunch of purple squares for item textures. I may be wrong though, but the best thing to do, is to try running on a fresh install of Minecraft. Also, is this only a problem with Minecraft, or do you get a similar problem with other things?

re installing minecraft did work, sorry for late reply to that xD and thanks ONEnewELF :DDDDDDDDDD