Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
dal8294

Manager abusing powers

10 posts in this topic

A Manager permanently banned me for using an alternate account which I see is not in the rulebook or listed on the rules on the forums. This is not fair to me as it was not listed in the rules and should not be enforced. I hope to see some action done about this or I will very disappointed with this server's credibility. I just want to enjoy a Minecraft server without being mistreated.

Without being mistreated?

And why were you originally banned? I am certain it was not for treating us or our membership with utmost respect...

It is obvious that we punished you for a reason. This means that using an alt account to bypass a mute/jail/ban is in direct violation. What is difficult to understand? It is common sense. You ruin the play environment and we remove you from it. End of story. I am going to go ahead and issue a IP Ban so that you cannot use any further alts, or am I abusing my powers in doing so?

Furthermore you are in violation of our appeal rules, in the forum that in red specifically states we will not deal with appeals not following the correct process, you failed to even bother reading the requirements for an appeal. All in all this tells me you are not willing to follow rules and have no intention in correcting your attitude or behavior. I will in fact issue that IP Ban now.

You say, "using an alt account to bypass a mute/jail/ban is in direct violation." If it's a violation of the rules you are referring to, why isn't it in the rules? Furthermore, I find it very offensive that you say I "ruin the play enviroment" I did nothing but contribute to the chat and was muted because a mod sided with a player who was making a false complaint. I'm sure that you will ban my IP from this website because you don't want me exposing the flaws in your corrupt system.

Most displeased,

Barry Allen.

No point in blocking you from the website. In fact your initial response was "Thank you for your help" which makes no sense until you editted it.

What is offensive is you refused to take the time to read our rules which got you punished in the first place. You then tried to bypass said punishment using one or more alternate accounts. You then ignored our rules about posting appeals and took no time to read into the guidelines regarding appealing.

If you contributed to the chat, then why didn't you take a screenshot and post an appeal in the first place? The appeal process takes maybe 24 hours for a response.. so it would have reached us, instead you BYPASSED the punishment and used an alternate account. The use of grammar in your sentences tells me you have a standard level of intelligence, and at the least understand what you did was wrong.

Having said all that, although I am happy to argue, as it helps us prove our case against all of the griefers, spammers and people harassing each other, I will not be overturning the IP Ban issued at root level. This means that you cannot access any of the services (Offered outside of the website) hosted by Abyssal Gaming.

I read the rules and found nowhere in the rules I could get banned for using an alternate account to avoid a permanent mute. So to say I didn't read the rules is clearly untrue because I read over them to make sure I was within my rights to go on an alternate account.

This server is a fraud. ldshadowlady has only been online for 44 seconds and yet the server is in her name. Tarquin just uses her name to gain fame.

How do you think it is a fraud? She has spent hours online, do you even have a clue who you are talking to or what you are saying anymore?

People like you constantly contact us with abuse or contact LD saying you are innocent and were banned wrongfully. Every single time, we provide evidence and prove that as usual, we followed policy to protect the innocent, rule abiding, users of the server(s). Yet you all keep coming back with bullshit? When will you people learn!

Calling us frauds, unfair, abusive etc will never work, because we keep records of everything that happens. End of Story.

Tarquin you spread lies to convince people to join your server. You hurt the reputations of admins everywhere.

Explain. More than one and a half sentances please. I would love to know what I do? Other than standing in only when I am needed, to prevent players losing their hard earned work. (Sorry by the way!)