Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
hallertard

m sory. very sory. plez unban an unmute.

3 posts in this topic

hi. my name is hallertard an i wus on this serve erleyr tuday. i want say sory four noying ever1 on the serve. i hav terets so i act owt wen im mad. i had bad day at scewl tuday so i tewk it owt on yew guy. m sorry four maykin oll yew guy mad. plez let mey bak on serve plez. plez unmute mey and unban mey. sory

an pepl wer say i wus bad troll but i just kinda stoopid. so sory an anglish not my ferst lang. so i duno it not real gewd

Haller,

You have not submitted an appropriate appeal.

You have not taken the time to read the rules.

You DID however show signs of knowing and understanding English whilst on the server, and in fact argued with moderators regarding what speech shouldn't be used. You used the N word several times and said that you didn't find it to be a bad word. You then asked us kindly to be more specific in what we found to be rude and what you shouldn't say. Not once did you talk as you have above, in fact it seems to be that the way you are typing here is intentional to try to make us pity you, which disgusts me.

Post a proper appeal and a moderator will look at it. Do not lie in it, tell us the truth and MAYBE we will overturn the punishment.