Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Drak

The Three Minecrafteers!

15 posts in this topic

Hello there!

Do you want to see failing and failing and failing and failing and failing.... *frownyface.jpeg* Anyways! Here's our first episode of survivalering:

Enjoy!

I like how people keep teaming up to make videos on this forum xP A clear sign of a awesome community :o

Thank you very much! We appreciate it! :o

I hope to upload the second episode sometime today. Hopefully it won't take as long as this one did. It took seven hours. >.<

Anyways, thanks again! ;)

@Sigvard Yeah, it is a great community!

Btw 4/20 may be a date, but it originated from a "police order/call thing" 420 which is 'supposably' possession of narcotics (aka weed).

Btw 4/20 may be a date, but it originated from a "police order/call thing" 420 which is 'supposably' possession of narcotics (aka weed).

That's true, but since it's gained a reputation among stoners/weed addicts (Marijuana isn't physically addictive, it's all in the head) as a time to smoke as much as possible without getting caught by the local police on a 4-20 call, police departments haven't used that call code because it tips off someone that they're getting hauled to jail. However, most local law enforcement don't use the general call codes. Most use some form of a 10 code (i.e. 10-4, 10-27, 10-99), since it's more recognizable by regional law enforcement, rather than nation-wide police units/departments.

That's true, but since it's gained a reputation among stoners/weed addicts (Marijuana isn't physically addictive, it's all in the head) as a time to smoke as much as possible without getting caught by the local police on a 4-20 call, police departments haven't used that call code because it tips off someone that they're getting hauled to jail. However, most local law enforcement don't use the general call codes. Most use some form of a 10 code (i.e. 10-4, 10-27, 10-99), since it's more recognizable by regional law enforcement, rather than nation-wide police units/departments.

I didn't know the whole technicality of it, but thanks for completing it lol.

Lol. I used to do some work for my local police department, so that's how I came across all that edumacation. :o