Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
b0rR*4cHo

Hi, I'm Borr and you are watching the Discovery Channel!'

1 post in this topic

Hello I am b0rR*4cHo but you may call me Borr.

My email said to introduce myself to the Minecraft people but that link is broken so I figured this is where you meant. I already made the big introduction on the second link but this one I will cater to you peeps.

I am a student. That is my job. Yay! for that.

I like to play Wolfenstein ET, COD4, TF2, and now I play Minecraft on your LDShadowLady server.

I am the penguin (emperor penguin cause im the biggest and the baddest - dont mate though cause I;m not sitting there for weeks with an egg between my legs) wondering around spawn spending my money! Penguins do not have pockets and we lack thumbs so you see it is very hard for me to carry so many things.

Some things I like:

sushi

thunderstorms

cooking

coffee

cleaning (weird i know but my dad was a marine)

traveling

US National Whitewater Center (i like water)

gym

party

punching trees with my fist (axes are for the weak)

poisoned potatoes (these should seriously be a weapon against creepers, like set a trap, creeper eats it, omnomnom, x.x)

slapping zombies with a fish

building temples and filling the chest with items no one truly wants :P

oh and of course i like long walks on the beach with the gentle sea breeze in my hair as i poke dead things with a stick

yay!

come visit me. btw no flash photography please. we penguins get startled easily

post-3479-0-47883600-1371808546.png