Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
HolstnerKing

Horse / Donkey and Etc...

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I Was Thinking About Different Things That Can Help Out and Make The Server Better or Raise More Money For The Server.

In The Store Here On ABGN That You Buy Stuff With Real Life Money, You Have Mob Eggs For Alot of Different Mobs for $4 Each. 

You Don't Have Horse Spawn Eggs In There and Since The Server Is Multiplayer It May Be Difficult For Certain People To Get Horses, Saddles, Name Tags, and Etc... 

You Should Think About Putting Them In The ABGN Store. Like Sell Horse Spawn Eggs For $10 U.s. Saddles for $10, and Maybe Name Tags For $8. and Horse Armor For Around $4. Since I'm Vip Unless I Need A Certain Mob or Etc... I Dont ay Monthly, But I Would Definately Spend These Amounts For These 1.6 Items If They Were Added.

Just Something To Think About.

1 person likes this

It means the suggestion is is somehow approved and were modifying the prices. ( Or I'm wrong .-. )