Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
snowleopardlover

Server Improvement Suggestions

4 posts in this topic

i get bored easily on the server so i want 2 make some suggestions 2 make it better. tarquin if your reading this u may take my suggestions and use them but if u dont thats fine 2. so my first suggestion is get a herobrine mod. my second suggestion is that u can find a marrige plug-in. also i think members should get 2 turn into 3 mobs (herobrine, enderman and zombie)

if u use my suggestions thats great but if u dont thats fine 2. if u have any other suggestions post it below. thx

We've used herobrine mod before on this server, it caused a ruckus and made the server unmanageable with all the freaking out everyone did. As far as the marriage plugin goes, that would be up to tarquin, but it wouldn't add much to keep people engrossed and to stop from boredom that you are experiencing. As far as mob disguises go, we do have that plugin, it is available to premium and VIP members. We appreciate the suggestions and we will keep it in consideration. We are always looking for ways to improve our server, so make sure to share any suggestions that you have.

Man... Why would you need a herobrine mod if you can have Tarquin launching you up into the air and watch you die :D

more fun than herobrine mod :I