Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpitefulBatman

How to use and Setup Notifications

2 posts in this topic

How do I Setup Notifications?

All Notification options can be found under your settings in your control panel.

Here is a quick Link anyway: http://forum.2girls1minecraft.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

What kind of Notifications can I setup?

You can be alerted (Via Email or Notification (Top right)) to the following:

Somebody Replies to a topic you are watching

Somebody Quotes a Post of yours

Somebody adds you to friends

Somebody Posts on your Profile

A Friend updates their status

And Quite a few more!

Own an iPhone?

iPhone users can download the IPS Community App and receive notifications on their phone.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ip-board-communities/id372597645?mt=8

1 person likes this

How do I Setup Notifications?

All Notification options can be found under your settings in your control panel.

Here is a quick Link anyway: http://forum.2girls1...a=notifications

What kind of Notifications can I setup?

You can be alerted (Via Email or Notification (Top right)) to the following:

Somebody Replies to a topic you are watching

Somebody Quotes a Post of yours

Somebody adds you to friends

Somebody Posts on your Profile

A Friend updates their status

And Quite a few more!

Own an iPhone?

iPhone users can download the IPS Community App and receive notifications on their phone.

http://itunes.apple....d372597645?mt=8

Ah this is helpful! I'll be sure to get the App. :P Thanks for the info.

4 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Forum Update
      By SpitefulBatman
      Hello AGAIN guys, today is the final stage to finishing the grand web update. The forums have now had the theme applied to them after much work to achieve a consistant feel between the site and forums.
      There may be issues, and if you do come across them please let us know. We will give you a general run down of the changes and known issues below, unfortunatly many of them cannot be fixed as they are simply a limitation.
      Before I list the changes/bugs I first want to explain what responsive is. Responsive means that the page reacts to the browser window being resized. This means that it can be viewed on Mobile Devices and desktops without looking too bad or breaking.
      Unfortunatly the software we run is a little dated and are just beginning to delve into the responsive web. As such the existing software which is soon to be replaced, does not natively support responsiveness.
      Why did I tell you all that? Because it is relevant to some bugs you might experience that won't stop functionality but might look a little weird. So without further ado here is a list of changes and known issues;
      Changes: The sidebar on the main index page will hide itself when on a smaller screen, this is to prevent ugly wrapping of text and breaking of the layout. Don't worry it comes back when it detects there is room. The header will show a small menu when you are logged in on a small device, that way it doesnt break the navigation. Otherwise a full menu that is identical to the website now with the changes. All pages are now quickly accessible whilst within the forum. This includes the server status under the server menu at the top. Known Issues: Some text boxes are statically set by the software to be a certain width. As such if you shrink your screen too far they won't shrink with it. The Banner for 'similiar topics' is not formatting correctly (This is being looked into)  
      Don't forget, if you find a bug, big or small, please let us know so we can look into it. We will list and update known issues here as we get them and eliminate them.
      Thank you all for your continued support, we are so lucky to have you as a part of this amazing community and we look forward to offering you more fun servers and interactions in the future. We truely hope you enjoy the website and forums update.
      - Abyssal Gaming Management
    • How to Embarrass
      By thechalkboy
      I did a vlog on embarrassing things
      Hope you like

I also ask a question
      What is something embarressing about you?
    • Abyssal Gaming 2.0
      By SpitefulBatman
      Hello Everyone,
      Welcome to Abyssal Gaming 2.0. As usual there WILL be bugs and what not, so if you find them, you know how to let us know!
      We hope you enjoy the new look, increased performance and added features. Abyssal Gaming is open to everyone, let your friends know we are here to stay and prosper, no matter who tries to say otherwise!
      So here's whats new since the last major announcement!
      Congratulations to our new Moderator Mickket!
      Congratulations to our new Moderators throughout the last few weeks, Mark88880 and Paderson
      We welcome LDShadowlady officially to the network. She is my personal favorite channel on youtube. Her videos are hilarious, and are guaranteed to make you giggle like a little girl until you burst with laughter.
      We also launched the official LDShadowlady Public Server at the end of April, you can find out the information on our new Server Information page.
      We also welcome SolidSnake745 as an affiliate as well. He does some very entertaining stuff with old technology. Check out his youtube channel!
      40PF Is officially running rap battles on the forums, check out their forum for more information!
      In the works, a new TEKKIT server (This server WILL be whitelisted and run by our new Moderator, Mickket) It will obviously require a Technic client installed. More information will follow.
      We have a new website logo by one of our resident artists, Ayjayo.
      We have brought back the nice little games and chat engine on each page. All features are accessible to all users.
      We are currently running podcasts every week to 2 weeks, with random visitors and topics. They are pretty interesting to listen to, and often the images that accompany are hilarious! (lol Sharpness) Check the episodes so far on the Youtube Channel
      We have launched an events Teamspeak server. If you are running an event and need a free Teamspeak channel, message me directly and you will be given a channel as well as channel admin to it. Otherwise its free to use; EVENTS.ABGN.NET The server is a 500 Slot, so everyone is welcome. We still use TS.ABGN.NET:9993 as our primary server, so don't go changing to that to talk to the regulars.

Thank you for being a part of our community, it is you the users who make it what it is today, and for that we want to thank you over and over. We hope to see you soon on our servers, Teamspeak and forums and hope you enjoy your time here.
      Thank you and Kind Regards,
      Tarquin,
      Abyssal Gaming Network