Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Moonwolf2

My schools art contest!

6 posts in this topic

If you can keep all art related files into one single thread, that would be great =D, you know, just keep adding to the same thread all art you done and will keep posting

i have to say its pretty but im sorry the judge side of me is coming out 'w'

The legs where not the same meaning one was out to the left more than the other

The shirt could have been ripped (sorry i just thought id be cooler that way :3)

The Sky could have been a little darker and the moon could have been more depth

Also i think id be cooler if u had like multiple werewolfs howling at the moon :D