Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
XxLDGamerGirlxX

Facebook Pet Peeves

3 posts in this topic

I got bored this morning so I decided to come up with this list! Enjoy!

1. I hate it when people post a selfie ALL THE TIME and just have a random quote or "going 2 da park ;)"
  2. I hate when people are like, "Like this status and you'll be my wallpaper for a week! ;)" then it gets like 50 LIKES!
  3. Its REALLY annoying when someone posts something that was OBVIOUSLY mean't for someone else. ex: "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!! :'("
  4. The people who update their status like EVERY 10 MINUTES. I literally had someone post, "I'm on the toilet."
  5. Those girls who post pictures and comment negative things about themselves. (Pretty Girl) "My teeth are so UGLY" Then they get the attention they want, "No you're pretty!" "You are the most beautiful girl!" Guess who gets a boyfriend the next day!